• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

MoveEvent Hey there

newlegend

Fear Me
Reaction score
Hey there i have came up with and idea that you know how when players walk underwater and their speed reduces to a certain level i was wondering if enyone cud come up with a script that some special boots u wear increases ur speed but it can only take effect underwater thanks:thumbup:

Hey there i have came up with and idea that you know how when players walk underwater and their speed reduces to a certain level i was wondering if enyone cud come up with a script that some special boots u wear increases ur speed but it can only take effect underwater thanks:thumbup:

Try request boards

yes it can be happened
i will make my best

Back