• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Highstage RL Map Server [Read More]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your seriously the most fucktarded person I've ever seen..

How, exactly, have you "seen" me? And yet you call me "fucktarded"?

Please, just drop it, you're just making yourself look even more stupid each time you try to make a witty retort.

Stop with trying to make yourself look intelligent... Thanks.

No your really not otherwise you wouldn't be arguing with me over the internet :)

ty bye.

No your really not otherwise you wouldn't be arguing with me over the internet :)

ty bye.

Such a hypocrite. gtfo out the internet if you don't like people having differing views from you.

LOL

different views?

Your comment was "another one?" how is that even a view?
its nothing, two words, thats how fucking stupid you are.

Because you think you went to university for 4 years you think your suddenly Einstein?

No, your not, your a fucking snotty nose dipshit who thinks he's the top guy.
No your a fucking imbicile.

GTFO off MY thread that I created and go create your own for ignorant vaginafaces and suck your mothers big toe like I saw on youtube.

"'cos im original like that."

LOL

different views?

Your comment was "another one?" how is that even a view?
its nothing, two words, thats how fucking stupid you are.

Because you think you went to university for 4 years you think your suddenly Einstein?

No, your not, your a fucking snotty nose dipshit who thinks he's the top guy.
No your a fucking imbicile.

GTFO off MY thread that I created and go create your own for ignorant vaginafaces and suck your mothers big toe like I saw on youtube.

"'cos im original like that."

my first comment was: "another one", I later suggested ways to make it different from the hundreds of other servers.

You're making yourself look more and more childish every post you make. Seriously give it up.

"No your really not otherwise you wouldn't be arguing with me over the internet"
Please, take your own advice and give it up.

Give what up?
Your sitting there flaming MY thread so why would I stop commenting? Idiot.. please.

Give what up?
Your sitting there flaming MY thread so why would I stop commenting? Idiot.. please.

I see no flaming. All I see is a child (you, in case you're too slow to realise)with a temper problem. You constantly use obscene language and the like.
Even this post you say "flaming MY thread" then say "Idiot"... Do you not know what hypocrisy is? You should look it up.
Just drop it, you're only making yourself look more foolish every time you make a post.

Tosuxo, if someone here should give it up, it's actually you..
YOU'RE the most chidlish person I've ever seen/heard/known or whatever..
YOU'RE the most ignorant bastard in the whole wide world..
YOU'RE the most "wannabe"-smartass mo' fokah I've ever seen/heard/known or whatever..
So please, make yourself a favour and stop commenting stupid comments in others threads..
Yours,

Tosuxo you are so proud and happy that you've went to university for 4 years? ROFL MAN GTFO

Tosuxo, if someone here should give it up, it's actually you..
YOU'RE the most chidlish person I've ever seen/heard/known or whatever..
YOU'RE the most ignorant bastard in the whole wide world..
YOU'RE the most "wannabe"-smartass mo' fokah I've ever seen/heard/known or whatever..
So please, make yourself a favour and stop commenting stupid comments in others threads..
Yours,

Yep, this pretty much sums it up

Coming from a person that uses the phrase "mo' fokah"...?
Sorry but it's hard to be offended by such childish phrasings of a "put-down".

Medevh - I did 2 degrees, one in Business and one in Video (film making). So yeh, I'm proud of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back