• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hire me on weekly basis

I'm trying to start working with him for 1 week now and unfortunately no luck...

@Ezzz I hope I can work with you someday

If someone can work like him with quality and affordable price pls add me to Discord kuhi#6402

Thanks @Ezzz for your professionalism and trustworthy and especially "PATIENCE" with me XD!

I make bussisness with @Ezzz and I can recommend you 100% to hire him.

Thanks again :>

Blsphmy~

Available to work with more features and optimizations available for every OpenTibia server.
  1. CipSoft sight line code
  2. Reworked monsters A.I
  3. Cast systems
  4. Cam systems
  5. Bot detection measurements
  6. Optimizations on network system
  7. CTF events, battlefield events, snowball events, safezone events!
  8. And much more!
tl;dr: bump.

Last edited:
More services available, including definite smooth walking for OTC with many more optimizations for map clicking.

Just ordered a couple changes in tfs and this how it went:

• Work were done fast even when i told him there is no rush
  • Communication is great had 0 problems
  • After his work was done the errors i found and tell him were fixed without any problems

I presonally will come back for more and 100% recommending this guy.

Just ordered a couple changes in tfs and this how it went:

• Work were done fast even when i told him there is no rush
  • Communication is great had 0 problems
  • After his work was done the errors i found and tell him were fixed without any problems

I presonally will come back for more and 100% recommending this guy.
I just ordered another 2 tasks and 1 were very annoying to do so much errors and other problems but he did not give up, did not get annoyed even make some jokes about it to keep it chill, second time here and i were even more satysfied then the first time 100% recommending

I tried working with Ezzz, but I'm simply just not getting replies to my messages or questions on whether or not he wants to take the job. I gave him access to a GitHub repository containing source code of an application and I explained to him what needed to be done in order to execute the job, and alternatively gave him the option to look at it on my machine via a remote control software like TeamViewer instead if he didn't want to set up the build environment for the application. I gave him multiple reminders and days worth of time to send a response, but communication is just not happening.

I can't speak on the quality of his work, as we haven't gotten to that point yet, but communication from him is clearly lacking.

I tried working with Ezzz, but I'm simply just not getting replies to my messages or questions on whether or not he wants to take the job. I gave him access to a GitHub repository containing source code of an application and I explained to him what needed to be done in order to execute the job, and alternatively gave him the option to look at it on my machine via a remote control software like TeamViewer instead if he didn't want to set up the build environment for the application. I gave him multiple reminders and days worth of time to send a response, but communication is just not happening.

I can't speak on the quality of his work, as we haven't gotten to that point yet, but communication from him is clearly lacking.

Hi there,

I’d like to first say that I’m sorry you weren’t able to communicate with him on the regular but he lives in a country where the power goes out for days at times, and he’s struggling enough as it is. I’ve worked with @Ezzz for many years and he’s a good guy trying to make it. If you’re patient, he will prove this. Give it some time.

Regards,
J.Dre

Hi there,

I’d like to first say that I’m sorry you weren’t able to communicate with him on the regular but he lives in a country where the power goes out for days at times, and he’s struggling enough as it is. I’ve worked with @Ezzz for many years and he’s a good guy trying to make it. If you’re patient, he will prove this. Give it some time.

Regards,
J.Dre
He has been on OTLand (and posting) and online on Discord multiple times inbetween, right now it just gives off the feeling that he's just ignoring it. Not much more I can say about it at the moment, but I'm open to hear from him.

He has been on OTLand (and posting) and online on Discord multiple times inbetween, right now it just gives off the feeling that he's just ignoring it. Not much more I can say about it at the moment, but I'm open to hear from him.

Hello,

I was away for like 3 to 4 days due to power outtake.
It was just yesterday that power restored to normal, and imagine how many customers were waiting for me for the past days, including www.nostalrius.com.br, TibiaWR (J.Dre), Devland OT, and many others, at this very moment I'm busy with some pending stuff, however, for tomorrow and on I will be available to fulfill your requests, just send me a message on Discord once you see me as "Green".

Hello,

I was away for like 3 to 4 days due to power outtake.
It was just yesterday that power restored to normal, and imagine how many customers were waiting for me for the past days, including www.nostalrius.com.br, TibiaWR (J.Dre), Devland OT, and many others, at this very moment I'm busy with some pending stuff, however, for tomorrow and on I will be available to fulfill your requests, just send me a message on Discord once you see me as "Green".
Hey, good to hear everything is back to normal for you.
I was more concerned about not receiving anything at all, rather than something like "Hey, I've had some issues but I'll let you know whenever I have some free time", since I won't know what's up at all and am just left to wonder. I don't mean it as attack against you, it's just some constructive criticism.

I'll try catching you tomorrow.

Hola broother, soy chileno yo tengo servidor en linea ayudame a mi, seras partes de mi team y ademas te podria ayudar con pagarte bro
Post automatically merged:

Bro te agregue a discord, hey! ayudame a mi en mi servidor, a crecerlo lo tengo en linea y todo ! pero necesito que me ayudes a editar etc si es posible que puedas ayudarme !! agregame a serv.unstoppable.com , hablemos de negocios bro

Last edited:
Back