• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hire me on weekly basis

Idk if I’ve posted here yet, but Ezzz is the GOAT. HIGHLY recommended. He is fast, polite, and doesn’t ask ridiculous prices. IMO he is one of the best coders on this whole forum. We’ve done like $500+ of work together including 100% perfect cast system, cam system, walk system, etc etc etc. He’s also coded a BUNCH of fixes and optimizations into my server over the span of 6 months. You can literally request any feature at all and he can make it.

Hello Ezzz, I've tried to add you on discord with no reaction, could you give me a pm here I have a good job offer for you.

Not recommended at all! After receiving a bunch of money never answered back for solutions
That's why you learn to program yourself instead of hiring people. This is the exact reason that got me to learn to program, now after 1 year I work as a software engineer. Thank you Ezzz, without your arrogant attitude I wouldn't be here.

Not recommended at all! After receiving a bunch of money never answered back for solutions

Olddies is right to be mad, he has been messaging me on Discord for many days and four months, but it was my bad to not say that I have been away due to depression, and I have not been able to continue working at all, it's just today that I'm starting to move forward.

Well, my work for which I paid wasn't finished too tho

Edit: Please response to my discord dms, I would like to finish our otclient which you started or pass me source with all changes that were done and I will continue on my own.

Last edited:
Well, my work for which I paid wasn't finished too tho

Edit: Please response to my discord dms, I would like to finish our otclient which you started or pass me source with all changes that were done and I will continue on my own.

Latest messages with s1mple and I, he vanished until two weeks ago, and also previous task was not paid either, I wasn't up to this because well, I was gone due to depression, but it's sad to read comments like this coming from him when he indeed vanished as well, I'm very disappointed with you, s1mple, please respond on Discord to get this matter resolved as soon as possible because we're both guilty of not paying attention to each other.

Edit: s1mple and I are resolving this misunderstanding through Discord :)

Last edited:
Bump, available to work for plenty of days to come.
I was working with @Ezzz and we do some deals - one word - PERFECT.

I just can recommend him for You all. If you are wondering, feel free to write to him while he has time for you :)

Bump, available to work, also Christmas discounts are up so enjoy these festivities to get yourself the cheapest tasks as possible

Sup

Would like to know if you will contuine the work you started for me
If you dont have any time for it atm then its fine
feeling kinda trolled u ghosting me on discord

have a great day

I have almost no knowledge in Tibia files, how to run servers and even less about scripts.
I've been looking for so long to begin running my server because of a dream I got when I was a kid.
He offered me what I was looking for right off the bat and more.
He talked to me thoroughly, clear and answered all the questions that I had.
I see a lot of people complaining about waiting times, I am sure it is not an easy job to code and deal with life in general amidst crisis.
Remaining patient and respectful is the way to go in my opinion.
I would rate my interaction 10/10 - Nothing less because I got everything I need and I hope to keep working with Ezzz

Edit: Because I forgot to mention that he sat with me and step by step, helped me compile, set up my php and turn on my server. (which is currently under work to be released later :D )

I have almost no knowledge in Tibia files, how to run servers and even less about scripts.
I've been looking for so long to begin running my server because of a dream I got when I was a kid.
He offered me what I was looking for right off the bat and more.
He talked to me thoroughly, clear and answered all the questions that I had.
I see a lot of people complaining about waiting times, I am sure it is not an easy job to code and deal with life in general amidst crisis.
Remaining patient and respectful is the way to go in my opinion.
I would rate my interaction 10/10 - Nothing less because I got everything I need and I hope to keep working with Ezzz

Edit: Because I forgot to mention that he sat with me and step by step, helped me compile, set up my php and turn on my server. (which is currently under work to be released later :D )

please 999x exp server <3

Back