• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hire me on weekly basis

@Ezzz what about otclient?

I only work on very simple tasks related to OTClient, although I do have made an encryption for the scripts files and Tibia sprites and data files, but when it comes to UI making, I'm terrible.

I only work on very simple tasks related to OTClient, although I do have made an encryption for the scripts files and Tibia sprites and data files, but when it comes to UI making, I'm terrible.
Well, I'm asking about optimizations ie. walking etc :p

Bump ~

Now working with OTClient, such as protection systems, cam systems, sprites protection, anti-bot measurements (not AutoIt or screen macros).
More to do with modern TFS.

Very friendly and helped me thru everything, dont hesitate if there is something you cannot solve, @Ezzz will help you!
Cheap and proffessional!
Gonna be using your service again!

that is amazing, how much would you ask to work for the next 2 months.
I would pay in advance ofcourse since I am new and not trusted yet.
also how do I pay you (or anyone from venezuela for that matter).

Hey, Ezzz! Just sent you a PM, are you still looking for a job?

Contact me on discord if possible: Griss#7377

Continues to help me with me problems that occur! Good service and excellent work!
Rep++

Back