• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter HIRING ALMOST ALL SPOTS

Shax

Reaction score
Some rl's and myself have been trying to make a good fun ot for a while, due to our lack of experience and lack of time, you can imagine at how hard this will be. As of now I would like to create a pokemon server, then later on a nice rpg. Looking for freelancers or full timer's I pay based off of work... not by the hour. I am however not a tyrant and am willing to work with people, say you want payed by the hour then we will work something out as long as you get it completed in a reasonable time. I have been scammed already and will not fall for another.
Things i need as of now:

- Custom client or launcher (download psoul launcher and that should give you an idea of what i want) with packets making it hard to bot

- Need the server i currently have run through a "troubleshoot" and fixed for quick opening,(not public just beta, i cant seem to get it going because my character crashes, prolly temple position but dont have even 5 minutes to hex edit and find out that wasn't it)

-Helping with a RME problem,
everything is suspect to change, and this post should be active as long as I am making progress with others, i will continue to edit this as to what Is needed or just msg the people who will help. Emailed proof of work may be required for somethings before i hire. This was typed in a rush. Sorry if its lame
edit^

Last edited:
I don't think you'll find many brilliant minds willing to work under these conditions, perhaps if you were more lenient. saying stuff like "Will deduct for being late." It's a bit of a turnoff for anyone willing to work. a-lot of what we do can be tedious at best, I thought I could have finished a project I was working full time by wednesday, It's still not done now. nothing is for certain with due dates in this line of work, not to mention for many of us it's just a hobby and even hobby with benefits but having someone treat you like only an employee simply wont go well in this community, we need support and genuine interest in what we do. but for you it seems you only care about how the server will turn out, and not about having fun designing a project with a team of like minded individuals. not my cup of tea, but I wish you best of luck with your project anyway :) this OT community could use more RPG servers.

I don't think you'll find many brilliant minds willing to work under these conditions, perhaps if you were more lenient. saying stuff like "Will deduct for being late." It's a bit of a turnoff for anyone willing to work. a-lot of what we do can be tedious at best, I thought I could have finished a project I was working full time by wednesday, It's still not done now. nothing is for certain with due dates in this line of work, not to mention for many of us it's just a hobby and even hobby with benefits but having someone treat you like only an employee simply wont go well in this community, we need support and genuine interest in what we do. but for you it seems you only care about how the server will turn out, and not about having fun designing a project with a team of like minded individuals. not my cup of tea, but I wish you best of luck with your project anyway :) this OT community could use more RPG servers.
Thank you for your input, i just had a bad experience once before, a simple npc script which someone else could have done, hired a guy and he kept bsing and bsing, but at the same time i dont want to tell 2 people to do the same thing then choose which is the fastest, but i am going to edit the post, and try from there, I have received many inboxes... Main issue as of now, is i need someone to troubleshoot my server just so i can open it via localhost and implement scripts and monsters there before launching it on dedicated. again thank you

Stop posting here unless you're interested in working for him or got scam proof of him, no need to be a douche.
Thank you CB, i made this along time ago when i made an OT with the help of Cykotitan, i came back to this site in hopes of making a team or atleast hiring one,

----bump-----

Back