• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster available.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
As my 3rd project earned enough money for a dedicated server, my private server is available again.

Player Capabilities:
No lag: 50 - 60 Players.
Some lag: 70 players.

Since its my private network, I will not allow higher players online at same time than 70 players online.

Computer Specs:
Dual Core 2x 1.8Ghz. (If you are using a server without console errors the CPU will stay at 3 - 12%. So no worries about CPU.
RAM: 1.5GB
Computer Uptime: 98% guaranteed.
Server OS: Windows XP.
The computer is not being used for daily purposes. It will run OT related services only. (With other words I won't use the computer for playing and such things at same time as hosting. I got 2 other computers for daily basis.)

Special Features:
Automatic OT restarter if the server crashes.
IP secured phpmyadmin
IP secured xampp security, so they cant etc see what Xampp version thats being runned, then google after backdoors etc to it.
I will install TFSCMS as homepage. (Top security). I will only offer hostings with TFSCMS.
DoS attack protection. (Not DDoS though, but I have disabled echo requests, and got a strong download.)

By Having me as Hoster, you will be granted:

phpmyadmin access.
Filezilla FTP access. (So you can enter my hosting computer, and change the server files by yourself[for an example, enter data/npc and modify/create add NPC or whatever you want), or modify homepage and such things.

Exstra support from me (when I am not busy). I can help with scripting, maintaining, fixes etc. Not mapping or such things, thats far to bothersome.

Some info about me:
I will not thief your server.
I will not play on your server, if I get a CM there, I might login once in a while, but will NOT stay active.
I am 17 years old, and I am retired from tibia. (About 6 months since I played tibia seriously). But I enjoy hosting servers, working with servers, I find it interesting, and useful.

I will agree to help your OT hosting your OT, but there are some demands I have:
If your server earns money, through the donation system on paypal, I shall have my part of the donations. (30%).
If your server won't get 50 players within 14 days, I will quit hosting for you and give another OT team a chance.
If you want to have an homepage connected, it has to be TFSCMS. Gesior is not an option. As its extremely easy to kill servers who use Gesior.
Your OT must be runned with TFS 0.2. 0.3 is not acceptable.
The map of your server has to be lower than 51MB in size.

More info:
I am not the best hoster you can get, my internet for an example, can not handle any more than 70 players. BUT with a server with 70 players, you should find a couple dudes who can donate through paypal. With donations through paypal, you got the chance to rent a dedicated server. I also got 1 norwegian dedicated server that I will get access to in a couple weeks, if your lucky I might host your ot on that dedicated server.

I got in total 3 dedicated servers, 1 virtual server, and 1 private server.

Private message applications are not allowed, you must reply on this thread.

You should have an stable server, without tons of errors, I will not be available all the time to update special files for you. (but I will grand you Filezilla FTP access.) So you can do this urself.

Last edited:
chasm? xD Ohh, 0.3 isn't accepted :< btw, what with Flamming~~ they moved to dedicated? :D

Yes. Flammingvets is moved to a dedicated server. thats why my private server is available again.

Do you want to host Qavaroe`?

Can I get more information or? Your application doesn't seem to be serious.

Last edited:
Back