• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting Service

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score
I recently got my had on a new server computer and a new internet.

The perfect hoster to use before you get enough players to buy a dedicated server.

Server Specs:
Ubuntu 9.10-11.04 (you choose)
2GB DDR2 RAM

Server is hosted in sweden on a Virtual Linux server (Only the Tibia Server and homepage will be running on it)

You will have access to the server though PuttY, so some linux knowledge is a + ;)

The server will be running on a 0.4DEV base, or 0.3.6 (If you now insist), you don't need to have knowledge in compiling :p i will do that.

What i don't accept is:
Download and run servers.
Real Map servers.

And no, i'm not a scammer :p you can ask a lot of ppl on the forum that i'm trust worthy.

I have no problem to host the server non profit. but if you insist on having donations, then i will get 20%

1389830723.png

Application:

Name:
Linux Knowledge:
Information About your server and why i should host yours: (Here you should put a lot of info, will ignore applications like ("My server rocks", "I downloaded this and now i want cash")
Others:

Attachments

Last edited:
Service up and running again ;)

Any1 with a serious project that needs hosting?

Specced changed

Server is now running Linux instead of windows :)

I've now updated my internet to a 100/100 fiber connection ;) so i'm looking for the next serious server to host!

Post you application here or in a PM

Back