• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houses! Importnant, please read.

Xexza

Reaction score
Hello, whole my houses database got cleaned yesterday somehow.

I think it happened when the server crashed :/

Anyway, there wasnt many who had a house so I didnt suffer any big loss, but i cant get it to work again.
At my house list, it use to say if a house is empty "Available", but now its just blank.

Any ideas how to fix it and how to avoid future troubles like this case?

ther must be a prob with database

Hello, whole my houses database got cleaned yesterday somehow.

I think it happened when the server crashed :/

Anyway, there wasnt many who had a house so I didnt suffer any big loss, but i cant get it to work again.
At my house list, it use to say if a house is empty "Available", but now its just blank.

Any ideas how to fix it and how to avoid future troubles like this case?

Check if any of the databases has crashed, then repair it.

Are you using any restarter?

Restarters are not good, if the server crashes you should check what caused the crash and fix it, then start the server, letting it go online when someone on your server knows how to crash it is not a good idea. It can be abused to duplicate items.

Yea, thats why i asked about it :p If he say yes, then its the reason why it disappear. When i used, sometimes after crash houses was cleared (i think its becouse to fast loading, when server dont have enough time to save it (or something like this)).

So, i'm not using restarter from 2 months and from this time i dont haved house clean ;)

Houses are basicly cleared already when server doesn't fully save them.
Then, on loading, it automaticly removes bad tile records, and house become empty.

I got autoServerSave .LUA script (had to increase save time), also otadmin, and when shutting down manually "/close serversave"
Everything works perfect, didn't had any house-clear since week :p

Last edited:
Thank you so much everyone.

I will stop using restarter.

My database house was cleaned too, but I think the reason is crash of my computer when the server saving :/

So I removed restarter, are you sure this WONT happen again now?

I did like elf said with restart in globalevents but it doesnt help :/
I know this was year ago but the problem still exist and i wonder if someone found a tip to restart server without losing all items in houses...
Im using TFS 0.3.4b2

When i'll let the server to stay online for more than 100h and just waiting till crash will close it this wont clean houses?
I really dunno what to do.

Back