• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC How can I edit the 'changelog' (news page) in modern aac?

Misterion

Reaction score
Hello!!
So i'm using ZNOTE AAC with Tibia oldschool template by HalfAway. But even with page_acess 3 I'm not able of editing the news (called changelogs in the site). How can I post something there?

Last edited:
Solution
Go to config.php and search for
Code:
$config['page_admin_access'] = array(
under it add your account name, for example,
PHP:
        'youraccnamee',
        'anotheradminaccname',
    );

Or just 1 if its just you.

If thats what you're looking for. :)

EDIT: After that just go to your page, login to your account go to "My Account" -> Admin News and just add news there
Go to config.php and search for
Code:
under it add your account name, for example,
PHP:
        'youraccnamee',
        'anotheradminaccname',
    );

Or just 1 if its just you.

If thats what you're looking for. :)

EDIT: After that just go to your page, login to your account go to "My Account" -> Admin News and just add news there

Solution
Thank you!! Very simple!! :x
So, I know I should create another topic, but I'm gonna ask here anyway. The forum seems to be... bugged. I dont know, I see the forum boards but I cant acess them. Why is that? The acess is marked to "player". Maybe its something in config.php too. I'll look into it.

That's because Forum Boards is a title.

5raqE48.jpg

Log-in as admin and it will look like that:
naQgj8N.jpg

Click on the board you want to post, select the character you want to post with (make sure you have a character) and just type whatever you want :)

Its not working, I suppose. You can try by accessing temeris.zapto.org:8080. Seems like some configuration - maybe - is out of place, or I'm being pretty dumb.

Back
Top Bottom