• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I add a map to my server?

Neo

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to know what to do so I can add a map. For example my friend created a map and passed it to me and I wanted to put it in my server, so I put the file in the worlds folder and I went to config.lua and where it said:
-- map location
map = "data/world/Evolutions.otbm"
I changed the Evolutions.otbm to Tibianlandia.otbm :p.
Then when I opened the server thingy it just wouldn't load it or anything. It didn't say "could not load map stream" It just said"
Initializing the random numbers... [done]
Loading RSA key... [done]
Loading bans... [done]
Loading vocations.xml... [done]
Loading commands.xml... [done]
Loading items.otb... [done]
Loading items.xml... [done]
Loading weapons.xml... [done]
Loading spells.xml... [done]
Loading actions.xml... [done]
Loading talkactions.xml... [done]
Loading movements.xml... [done]
Loading monsters.xml... [done]
Loading outfits.xml... [done]
Loading admin.xml... [done]
Loading guilds.xml... [done]
Loading stages.xml... [done]

Then it just stoped right there so I waited because I thought it was taking a while to load because the map is big but after I waited for 30 minutes the only thing that happened was that it said: server save.. [done]
So if anyone could explain to me what to do I would be greatful

If you didn't read it correct I said I changed that but it didn't work. Please read more carefuly next time :/

first you need to develop your own map, or download anyone.
you can do one with the otmap editor, it can be found on google or any other forum.
after that you change the map part on your config.lua, then you save the file and open the server again.

first you need to develop your own map, or download anyone.
you can do one with the otmap editor, it can be found on google or any other forum.
after that you change the map part on your config.lua, then you save the file and open the server again.

Please read the question instead of answering to the title next time...

i want to know how to have 2 Maps in One Server...or How could you Copy your Current Map and Put it on the other side of the server so you can have Two Worlds...Both the same, but really are 2 different worlds.

Multi-World System, with Two Maps...I would like to just Copy my Current map, and somehow paste it to the other side of the Server...HOW?

an Example is REALOTS: They have 2 Worlds with the Same Map...:D

Last edited:
i want to know how to have 2 Maps in One Server...or How could you Copy your Current Map and Put it on the other side of the server so you can have Two Worlds...Both the same, but really are 2 different worlds.

Multi-World System, with Two Maps...I would like to just Copy my Current map, and somehow paste it to the other side of the Server...HOW?

u mean pvp zones?
or u mean that like carlin exist 2x in server?
when yes than u can easy copy map with siomónes map editor press ctgr + o than mark your map that u want to paste in othermap
and press thatn ctgr + v than go in other map search for empty place and press ctgr + v :)

I'd rather say its 2 Servers with 1 Account/Character folder both use

Back