• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How Do i Edit Source of tibia 8.6!!!!

Wolffy

Reaction score
How do i edit the source of tibia 8.6 and what is the source and what do i edit it with and what do i edit if i wanna change max mana/max health? Please help me ill rep u +++++ if u help

Source, if ur using linux its a compiled problem, if not you probably have the source folder in your ot which you would find it there. If not search for Source mapp that supports your client.

Rep++?

thxs for the help Rep ++ but i was told i have to hex edit the tibia client to allow for more mana past the 2.2 billion im just wondering what to edit when i have it in the hex editor.

Could someone tell me where to find the player.cpp cause i googled over 6 hours on this crap and im getting mad

HURR HOW DOES ONE INTO SVN DURRR.
20120805205937437.png

Funny, because you are seemingly the incompetent one. Searching 6 hours without even bothering to actually read tutorials that are existent on the forum.

Please mr.smarty post a link to the tutorial that provides me information on how to hex edit the tibia client to change max mana......thought so

Please mr.smarty post a link to the tutorial that provides me information on how to hex edit the tibia client to change max mana......thought so

I already fucking told you. It's not in the fucking tibia client it's in the subversion. And if you want help you'd be better of not acting like a smart ass.

Ok dude i have no ideal what subversion is and i have no folder called svn!!!!! U need to explain better and i wouldnt be such a smart ass ass

Subversion = SVN

Look at the top of the page, you can see "Subversion".
Depending on your premium status of this forum, you can view/download the sources.

Thanks for the help but after i download the svn what do i do then i am totally lost how do i make this effect my open tibia server?

You have to search in which file its configured then you have to edit it and compile. I'm not sure if this can be changed in player.cpp or in svn at all, though.

bumping a 2 years old thread will not help you :/ I suggest you to use search, seems like there are some post about it, but no spoon feed today :p

Yea I have been searching everywhere I find posts about it but they dont solve my problem. Thxs anyway though

Back