• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows How do i edit this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtlancer

Reaction score
quick question i want to be able to edit what the Accnt manage says but idk heres what i mean..

help.jpg

If I'm not wrong, that's an event. Globalevent I guess!
Somewhere in data/globalevent ??

EDIT: Ooh, you mean the account manager words. That's source edits.

could you go more in depth? like how do i edit say "do you want to be a sorcerer" to like "Do you want to be a dragon slayer, (and so on)

i agree with Grehy, i cannot find that at all.. If someone reading all of this knows how just please give me a general area or atleast were i'd find the file to edit i can do the rest on my own.

No? It seems to me like you can edit the login.lua to edit what the account manager says........................................................
Code:
local config = {
	loginMessage = getConfigValue('loginMessage'),
	useFragHandler = getBooleanFromString(getConfigValue('useFragHandler'))
}

function onLogin(cid)
	local loss = getConfigValue('deathLostPercent')
	if(loss ~= nil) then
		doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, loss * 10)
	end

[B]	local accountManager = getPlayerAccountManager(cid)
	if(accountManager == MANAGER_NONE) then
		local lastLogin, str = getPlayerLastLoginSaved(cid), config.loginMessage
		if(lastLogin > 0) then
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_DEFAULT, str)
			str = "Your last visit was on " .. os.date("%a %b %d %X %Y", lastLogin) .. "."
		else
			str = str .. " Please choose your outfit."
			doPlayerSendOutfitWindow(cid)
		end

elseif(accountManager == MANAGER_NAMELOCK) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, it appears that your character has been namelocked, what would you like as your new name?")
	elseif(accountManager == MANAGER_ACCOUNT) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, type 'account' to manage your account and if you want to start over then type 'cancel'.")
	else
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, type 'account' to create an account or type 'recover' to recover an account.")[/B]
	end

if(not isPlayerGhost(cid)) then
		doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
	end

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Mail")
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "GuildMotd")

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Idle")
	if(config.useFragHandler) then
		registerCreatureEvent(cid, "SkullCheck")
	end

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "ReportBug")
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "AdvanceSave")
	return true
end

could you go more in depth? like how do i edit say "do you want to be a sorcerer" to like "Do you want to be a dragon slayer, (and so on)

elseif(accountManager == MANAGER_NAMELOCK) then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, it appears that your character has been namelocked, what would you like as your new name?")
elseif(accountManager == MANAGER_ACCOUNT) then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, type 'account' to manage your account and if you want to start over then type 'cancel'.")
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, type 'account' to create an account or type 'recover' to recover an account.")

facepalm.jpg

oh and this account manager is on Evolutions 0.7.8 for client 8.0 and i cant figure out where to find to edit it.

i have Dev c ++ ive never used it before an i still cannot find the account managers file to edit it please someone try an give me a link on how to learn how to do this i found a compiler but it doesnt show me how to do what i want besides loading them all which i can do.. i just dont know where to begin to look.. pls an ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back