• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How i delete old accounts??

Elizabeth

Reaction score
Hello!!

Can i deleted all the accounts if ppl dont use it 1 week or more??

or something for do manual / auto delete in data base, and remove inecesary accounts wihtout use..

can please someone help me?

thanks..!!

Code:
DELETE FROM players WHERE level < 50 AND lastlogin < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 7*24*60*60;

then ,to remove accounts do
Code:
DELETE
FROM accounts
WHERE id NOT
IN (
SELECT account_id
FROM players
);

and for make free their houses do

Code:
UPDATE  `houses`  SET owner =0 WHERE owner >0 AND owner NOT  IN (
SELECT id
FROM players
);
THIS SHOULD WORK :)

Do not forget to rep++ :p

Last edited:
@up

Whoaa... we have the most noob with the most noob server, just a ugly "copy" of the forgottenl... cmon Lava, be original, dont try to copy another server ^^

Legolas, i will give all rep++ as u want if u tell me how configure the text or what do??

im not really expert in sql...

Thanks

Ok so... First login into phpmyadmin to ots database. Then on the right find a button with sign SQL. Click on it. You will see the text field. Paste there these commands that I gave you one by one and click the button under text field.

If it is clear to you let's go to commands.

Code:
DELETE FROM players WHERE level < [COLOR="Blue"][B]50[/B][/COLOR] AND lastlogin < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - [COLOR="Red"][B]7[/B][/COLOR]*24*60*60;

Blue one
- this is minimum level of player that won't be deleted cause of inactivity the lower levels will be deleted if they were inactive.
Red one- Time in days of inactivity e.g 7 ;p

You do not have to edit other two commands.
First just deletes accounts where were deleted players and there was no more characters on it.

The second is just making deleted chars houses able to buy inagame.

If still have any problems post here ;p

Last edited:
Back