• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How is it with the Tibia version right now?

Nenth

I'm just cleaning here;
Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to start a custom server project with completly customized gameplay(new classes, spells, quests etc.)
I thought about start developing it on the newest TFS and client protocol 10.x+, but what about amount of intrested players? Is not that people wanna stay on the older versions, because that bot is much easier avaliable and is for free?

I will appreciate all opinions.
Regards, Nenth.

Back in days....people loved Roxor because of 100 percent customed. Im talking about the orginal Roxor with Penis-Pumpe and Colandus. It was filled with much awesome hunting spots and lovely quests also wonerful events that was so sick.

If you do something like that, i bet you going get a lot pf players and the server going be profitable. Server these days on Otservlist are mucg Copy N Paste and no credits to the orginal scripters and thats kinda sad, also boring with that type of server.

Build your own server with your own idea =)

I like newer clients because it adds more possible content, but only problem I have is the cooldown system on spells.

I like newer clients because it adds more possible content, but only problem I have is the cooldown system on spells.

Those new clients are too much, looks like some sort of Runescape. Rather to have old client or a custom one =) Those new clients have too much functions and looks shitty

Those new clients are too much, looks like some sort of Runescape. Rather to have old client or a custom one =) Those new clients have too much functions and looks shitty
I know exactly what you mean... when I first saw what the new clients looked like I was disappointed. With that said custom clients are my favorite especially since it adds the potential for custom sprites.

I know exactly what you mean... when I first saw what the new clients looked like I was disappointed. With that said custom clients are my favorite especially since it adds the potential for custom sprites.

Thia ia why most people playing on client 8.6 because its more better =) haha and ofc people love it because there is bot

Is it possible to make a system that checks how fast a player heals when attacked (like bot monsters?) and then ban them insantly forever? my friend needs a script for that but its impossible to find.

Is it possible to make a system that checks how fast a player heals when attacked (like bot monsters?) and then ban them insantly forever? my friend needs a script for that but its impossible to find.
I think you cant get time in millieseconds to compare the differences when both these events were completed (attacking and healing), but to get 1 required result I would recommend creating an addEvent.
With addvent you send function with what you check: "have you casted heal after you took hp." You can put addEvent timer in milliseconds, so you can put it like 200.
You can count this action also. For example. If player healed himself 10 times in row faster than 200 milliseconds after taking dmg. You send a report file to yourself about that person.
That just one example.

But what I would try instead to fight botters like that I would add special exhaust to server. Every time player takes dmg. Player can't use direct heal spells for 500milliseconds(if that is the first dmg from full hp) or it wont heal the recent damage taken what was done in less than 500 milliseconds ago.

Example:
Your maxHP is 1000
your currentHP is 500
You take DMG 100.
heal is 1000.
if heal is done in less han 500 milliseconds then
Your current hp Will become:
if currentHP + heal > maxHP - DMG then
currentHP = maxHP - DMG (which is 1000-100=900)

onTopic:
I thought about start developing it on the newest TFS and client protocol 10.x+, but what about amount of intrested players? Is not that people wanna stay on the older versions, because that bot is much easier avaliable and is for free?
Latest TFS is good option.
If you know eenough Lua or C++ you can write any kind of bot you want, its quite simple actually.
You can make that bot even complete entire story based RPG if you rly want so or make it repeat 1 farming task including walking back to town, selling items, restocking and going back to grind some exp.
How bot could handle other payers who are trying to kill you will be interesting, but even that could be rigged so hard that you never miss your combos or counter moves (if your server even has advanced spells/utilities)

Back