• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HOW MANY PLAYERS CAN I HAVE ON MY COMPUTER? please help!

I Would say, 200-300 players with your computer, but with that internet speed 40-60 players

you need internet speeds of 30mb+ if you want to seriously host a server, with what you have i guess 50 players max, get more RAM plx or even u mapping will lag the serv lol

That's NOT true. you can host like 100-200 player, around 175 it might lag with your internet connection.

That's NOT true. you can host like 100-200 player, around 175 it might lag with your internet connection.

yes he could host 175 but would lag, and if he did anything on his comp they would lag a lot.

Well i dont know if this would help or not but i was hostinf and my upload was 1.12 and download 15mbps and i had 180 players without lags and after 181 it would lagg a bit! :)
i say around 140-160 XD

Back