• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to balance this ots - REMOVE THREAD PELASE.

Thork

Reaction score
Hello im gonna give you some of my ideas how to make this ots more balanced mabye im not right so give a comment what you think might be best!

1: Exp should only be from People with more experience then you
2: Sds a little bit stronger (I got 336 Druid i shoot about 250 mabye in pvp sometimes?)
3: Paladin and Knight should be stronger
4: Druids "Exevo gran mas frigo" Should not be as strong as it is! (i think same for Sorcerers UE.)
5:Mabye a Traning local for 250+ where Knights/Paladin can train skills BUT the trainers should deal kinda much damge so they can't afk to long.)
6: Blessings + Aol Should be removed so you know what Real pvp-enfo is :)
7: Mpa Sellable mabye... 20k cause you loot it kinda much.
8: Repair Sooft boots

For now i don't know much more but i know there is alot more... one thing that would be cool if they fix the POI Dl spawn more insane as real tibia ;/

1: Exp should only be from People with more experience then you
2: Sds a little bit stronger (I got 336 Druid i shoot about 250 mabye in pvp sometimes?)
3: Paladin and Knight should be stronger
4: Druids "Exevo gran mas frigo" Should not be as strong as it is! (i think same for Sorcerers UE.)
5:Mabye a Traning local for 250+ where Knights/Paladin can train skills BUT the trainers should deal kinda much damge so they can't afk to long.)
6: Blessings + Aol Should be removed so you know what Real pvp-enfo is :)
7: Mpa Sellable mabye... 20k cause you loot it kinda much.
8: Repair Sooft boots

1. I think its good, but they should lower the exp from killing ppl.
2. They should make advance ml faster, not make sds stronger.
Also should knights and paladins get skills faster.
3. True, but not the spells. Just the melee attack.
4. I think this should stay as it is.
5. Would be great.
6. Agreed
7. No
8. Yes

:p

1. yeah, you should fix like only 30~ levels higheer or lower u can get exp of ~
2. no opion
3. paladins and knights is a must!
4. it's fine as it is ;oo?
5. cool with it
6. yeah, make them disable totalt since maybe some peoples have bought aols yet ;P
7. yes atleast like 10k~
8. you can repair your softis in edron... those towers to east

20k mpa? ur crazy

Hey idiot let me tell you i was on demons for 20 minutes on my paladin and got 2BPs full with loot and like 10 mpa.

imagine if your there for 5 hours power gaming?

then you probally have 20kk and thats enought for a characters lifetime ;/

Back