• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling How to bypass 2.15 billion mana limit

Crip Killa

♪Chasm Dev♪
Reaction score
I was wondering is there any possible way to bypass 2.15 billion mana limit and if so if some could guide me or point me in the right direction on how to surpass this I would be very grateful as always I will Rep++ thanks for taking the time to read this.

This has not been answered all answers in that post u linked do not work
This has actually been answered several times, lua Numbers and C data types and C++ data types

I was wondering is there any possible way to bypass 2.15 billion mana limit and if so if some could guide me or point me in the right direction on how to surpass this I would be very grateful as always I will Rep++ thanks for taking the time to read this.
This is possible but this would require an entire re-write of how these values are read.
Literally you could exceed the maximum data type that exists but again this would require you to completely edit the sources although it would break the sources in the process.

If this data were handled in lua then it wouldn't be soo bad :p

I will give you a hint: String, character position & using number notation
http://www.math.com/tables/general/numnotation.htm

In other words don't display the mana / hp as a value, display it as a string.

Strings can hold an entire encyclopedia of characters and then some, use the position of each number to determine is value and extract only those values from the string based on the value that is added or subtracted from it, adjust the string as needed.

In essence you could store 2 billion characters in a string or 2^31 - 1 although there are memory limitations

The std::string object will be copied onto the stack, but the string body will not - it will be allocated on heap. The actual limitation will depend on the system and program memory usage and can be something like from ten million to one billion charactes on a 32-bit system
source: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ng-length-or-size-that-i-can-pass-to-function

Last edited:
Back