• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to create a clean server

duuh30

Reaction score
hello guys,
I would like to get some questions about how to create a clean server.

What would a clean server be?

It would be a default tibia server without changing its structure with scripts that cause the server to crash, poorly implemented, and lags caused by scripts.

Could you pass me a tutorial to create an Enforced / war server or a ready one that does not have critical bugs?

Do you think that by doing github's Otland TFS that version of the master branch is up-to-date and bug-free?

Do you think building a server without many scripts would hold a total of 200-300 players online?

Appreciate

Edit :
So I'm a beginner and I feel like creating a war server to remember the old days of the 2k years

Last edited:
There is always bugs, no engine you will find will be bug-free. If you want a clean base to start from, use TFS 1.2 until 1.3 gets released (this is the master branch, 1.3 pre-release)
Go through the data pack and remove any scripts you don't need to use until you have a clean data pack with scripts that only you need. Afterwards, just make your own scripts instead of using other people's scripts unless it's from someone who actually knows what they're doing.

There is always bugs, no engine you will find will be bug-free. If you want a clean base to start from, use TFS 1.2 until 1.3 gets released (this is the master branch, 1.3 pre-release)
Go through the data pack and remove any scripts you don't need to use until you have a clean data pack with scripts that only you need. Afterwards, just make your own scripts instead of using other people's scripts unless it's from someone who actually knows what they're doing.

I understand that there are always bugs, but would it have a bug-fix version already fixed? Old and still working bugs?

Could you help me with that, with some ot serv in this follow-up war with standard tibia style?

I understand that there are always bugs, but would it have a bug-fix version already fixed? Old and still working bugs?

Could you help me with that, with some ot serv in this follow-up war with standard tibia style?
You could find any major bugs/bugfixes in the Issues section on the Github repository. I have no idea what you mean by standard tibia style, if you're looking to create a server you should learn. Skim through tutorials section and use the OTS Guide button at the top of the forum to learn how to set up a server yourself. Learn Lua by reading this and you should have no problem creating something yourself within a month or two.

You could find any major bugs/bugfixes in the Issues section on the Github repository. I have no idea what you mean by standard tibia style, if you're looking to create a server you should learn. Skim through tutorials section and use the OTS Guide button at the top of the forum to learn how to set up a server yourself. Learn Lua by reading this and you should have no problem creating something yourself within a month or two.

Standard tibia style would be a tibial pattern otserv without changes, clean otserv understand?

In the repositories if I download the most updated version in the otland master branch / theforgottenserver is it already stable?

@Stigma
Would you have any servers to indicate? In my style that I quoted, he being enforced / war?

Or would you indicate giving git clone in the master branch in otland / tfs and starting from there?

Back