• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to switch map on Crying Damson 3.6.1pl1?

insertname

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been searching all over the forum for a solution to this, but I haven't been able to find the answer. What I'm trying to do is change the server's map to simply another one, possibly Evo or something. However, when I change the map I get an error that it can't find the houses and spawns, and when I finally fix that problem it starts saying that it can't find the spawn of thousands of monsters. So, any help would be GREATLY appreciated, cause that's the only question I have and I'm absolutely stumped.

Thanks,
(insertname)

PS: Sorry for messing up on the title, it should say: Crying Damson 0.3.6pl1

Every map u download or make should comes with 2 files named:
mapName-spawn.xml
mapName-house.xml

when you copy the new map into your world folder, u must copy those 2 files too.

Maybe your problem goes further than that, but this is a common mistake among starters and i thought i'd be worth to point out.

Yours~
kird

maybe u need to change the map name in config,

If the name on your map is Exampel: Evolution
and in config its say Exampel:Theforgotten

Then its moste be the same in both or its dont work. ;)

Back