• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to transfer database content to 2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeware

Reaction score
Hello, I was using forgotten 2.2 and decided to download the 2.3 version, when I configured all the things, I noticed that I couldn't access the accounts that was already made when I was using the forgotten 2.2 version, so i guess I would need to transfer again the forgottenserver.sql to the database but If I do it, ill lost the accounts already made and players, so how do I use the forgotten 2.3 version without loosing accs, players and etc?

thanks

try to export the old database and then cut out the CREATE DATABASE and all that so you only have the INSERT INTO lines and then execute that

Can you explain to me how to do it please? im using phpmyadmin.

thanks

Ok now I got a new question, I exported the accounts and players table to the database of forgotten 2.3 but when I try to log in, says that the account doesn't exist and if I make one using the AAC ingame dont appear in the database...so what's happening??

A question: Can I use the database I was using on 2.2 to the version 2.3??
So i Would not need transfer forgottenserver.sql again

You can, but I recommend you to check the last lines in changelog.txt, copy them, and go to phpMyAdmin, enter your database, press on 'SQL', paste the SQL lines there and execute.

In SQL where do I put these lines?
there is just this options:
Code:
Run SQL query/queries on database tibiaserver: 

Bookmark this SQL query:   [mark buttom]Let every user access this bookmark  [mark buttom]Replace existing bookmark of same name  
[ Delimiter  ]  [mark buttom]Show this query here again

Edit: Nevermind, found where to put it, it's on "Run SQL query/queries on database" right?

if it is, close topic please
thanks talaturen

Last edited:
It is,

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back