• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hullo

Flynn

Reaction score
I'm new here just wanted to say hi, and ask what's this server like? and do druids have the new spells, such as avalanche?

thanks

ggggay4.jpg

The 8.1 spells will be implemented really soon. And btw, this server is GREAT! I've never played on a better server in my life. And I'm really glad that you decided to join us. Please, if you like the server, bring your friends with you! :)

\\Empty

The 8.1 spells will be implemented really soon. And btw, this server is GREAT! I've never played on a better server in my life. And I'm really glad that you decided to join us. Please, if you like the server, bring your friends with you! :)

\\Empty

I agree! This server owns :D

Really recommend you to start this server. If you need help with PAs or upgrading EQs or places you can hunt I'll be online at around 11 to 15 swedish time tomorrow.
Btw I know alot of people want to buy UHs atm and I don't think its going to be changed like RL Tibia.

Last edited:
Another tip: don't browse forums with your phone unless you want double posts every now and then.

Last edited:
Lol :p yeah, I'm level 21 now, Fallen Angel took me to draggys :). Going to hunt cyclops until level 25, then do 10k quest and make uhs until I can afford promo and blue robe :p

I'd not recommend to buy a robe. You don't really need it yet. I'd say you should either buy (first promotion) boots of haste, or buy explos and hunt necros. B robe can be looted in tombs later.

Good, it will be nice to see you tomorrow. By the way, when you make plate legs/rune merging quest I can buy all scarab coins you find for 100 gps each. Its usually around 20 after quest is done.

Back