• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I get banned one week and other gets ban for 2 days, not fair.

Mejgen

Reaction score
i got banned 7 days and other gets ban 2 days, its was my first ban, ;/ please let me have 2 days ban

It's different when you are completely AFK and don't respond even when I'm there visible and spamming you while you are running after monsters killing them and you even block off whole Vengoth for you and your friend so both of you can cheat whole the day.

It's different when you are completely AFK and don't respond even when I'm there visible and spamming you while you are running after monsters killing them and you even block off whole Vengoth for you and your friend so both of you can cheat whole the day.
lolol, pwnttt

My handling of botting on my server was that keep some watch on the botters and ban them for (the same days that they have botted 10+ days were leading to a completely bannishment of hes ip.)
And talaturen PLEASE LOOK AFTER THE FREAKN ANTI PUSH GUYS.

Back