• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling I need help please sombody.

odiuxx

Reaction score
Hello, my OT is currently growing to large, does anybody know how i can compile my map smaller? Like 64bit or w.e its called that everybody is doing these days to make it less space? Some information would help me a great deal and would be VERY appreciated, thanks.

says, Map doesn't have enough map resources, please compile in 64bit error. Somebody says i need get my TFS to 64bit which i don't know how to do..

Last edited:
says, Map doesn't have enough map resources, please compile in 64bit error. Somebody says i need get my TFS to 64bit which i don't know how to do..

how big is your map? what distro are you using? for what version is the RME for? i think u gotta edit something that tells the server the max limit for the map idk. or try downloading a newer version of RME and a tibia version to go along with it.

Back