• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need HELP with Remeres map editor

Jack McMillan

Reaction score
I need Remeres maps editor for my 8.6 client, i downloaded the latest version and it said i was missing MSVCR120.dll, help! where do i get that dll or where do i get a remeres map editor that won't cause me problems, cheers ;)

I downloaded everything but when i go into the houses and spawn file it has nothing in them
and the map isn't big.
how do i put a rl map into my forgotten server?

I downloaded everything but when i go into the houses and spawn file it has nothing in them
and the map isn't big.
how do i put a rl map into my forgotten server?
If there's nothing in the spawn file, it means there are no monsters placed on the map. You have to either manually place them within the editor, or if there are supposed to be monsters by default, find the appropriate spawn file and replace the empty one. As for putting a rl map in, just copy the rl map and its house/spawn files into data/world and change the map name in config.lua to reflect the name of the new map. But then you'd also have to get all the appropriate movements, actions, npcs, everything... For 8.6 I don't know where you'd get one but if you wanted to go with the latest version, just use ORTS, it's an open-source real map project.
https://github.com/orts/

When i try log in with 1/1 it says the temple position is wrong. I look in the 'WORLD' folder and i see remeres forgotten file, forgotten house and spawn file, but they have nothing in them and when i look at the map, i only see one little spawn bit, how do i make it a rl map?

I've got a map, it loads fine in remeres map editor, i need to get NPC and the creatures where do i find that file? also when i try log in, it says the temple position is wrong, i put the y and x in an area where i spawn perfectly fine but it doesn't work, help!

Back