• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help.

ziomekzlasu

Reaction score
Hi. I wanna ask about my sprite.

Is that spite finished? What should i change/make better etc. ? I'm trying to do ots with almost all my unique graphics like this. Tell some sugestions :p
Sorry for English.

Hello, I made some time to have a little go at this because I admire you way of spriting :), I love this style. Keep in mind this is only a very fast edit :p

What I did was mass AA shading on all corners/edges I would have gone further but I don't have the time at the moment it's quite large and requires quite a few colours haha so I had to stop half way through but perhaps this could help you.... Sorry if it is of no use

wv5wf9.png

I didnt know how should i shade top of rocks. You bring me new good idea. Thanks a lot!

The ideal is to let the stone top with light in the edges.
The division that you made aren't very natural i recommend no lineart inside sprite.

You are using pixel art pure, out of perspective isometric/degree 45º (Ultima VII/Tibia Style)
Here is a good forum of pure pixel art: wayofthepixel.net
;)

Cool sprites, well done.
I'd just change the perspective so it will fit in Tibia.Untitled.png
Or do you plan to make everything in your server like this?
That would work too I guess.

Im actually trying to make ots with almost full my custom graphics. I preffer GameBoy style with perspective like that:

(my english suck :p )
Thanks a lot for forum.

Back