• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need some help with my mountains!

snuffe67

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm fairly new to the whole mapping thing, and would really appreciate if you more experienced mappers could give me a hand.
I've been trying to do a good mountain lately, but I can for the love of god not find the "boarders" (?) (the walls that looks like a mountain wall)
Thanks in advance!

-Snuffe

Well what my custom brush does... Is it automatically draws the layer above it for the ground. Here's an example of regular mountains... an my custom brush mountains...

This is the regular brush. Notice the re on top, making the top not walkable... as well as no 'rocky borders' only the straight wall borer.

uTLqdYS.jpg

And this is the screen shots using the brush I made.... Notice how it adds the mountain borders.... as well as automatically makes the top of the mountain walkable.

Y9OEQY9.jpg
REHUVNT.jpg

Sure thing! I'm going to upload it in a new thread I think, and give a quick tutorial on it... it's a two step process, so it might be confusing at first, but seriously, the faster mountain making I have ever seen!
( :

Back