• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I would like some support :)

Top Sorcerer

Reaction score
Just bought demonic essence and wounder if u could help me find the knightmareknight Addon npcer :)

and u cant summon him so i can make the addons? cuz i just bought all essence >.< no cash left :(

or maybe i can give essence to you and maybe you can hand over the addons -.^

your top!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man go in your GM Tertius character and he will give you all items and you gonna give him the Nightmare Knight addon -.- FFS

It's not that hard.
Or just make that NPC exist...

Hail god -.-

Man go in your GM Tertius character and he will give you all items and you gonna give him the Nightmare Knight addon -.- FFS

It's not that hard.
Or just make that NPC exist...

Hail god -.-

thank you :)

Please gm :p i can give you the needing essence for it :/

before buying items(addon items) you must ask someone or a staff member if the addon exists lol, so its not their fualt that you bought them

I think they can tell their customers to do that.
But anyway... Nobody called you, Superman. There wasn't a old woman in danger..

ofc they will fix it, but like Tala said, we go to school maybe you dont,

+ trying to be funny with that superman thing? well you aint

get this talk some other way you dont need to be his speaker.

this was directly pointing towards GM thank you very much.

Wasn't meant really funny.. but yea.. think what you want to... But ye I go to school But it won't take longer than 10minutes take make another Addon NPC who sellls it doesn't it?

Back