• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idea again, better this time xD

Sirax

Reaction score
Put a system to buy runes/potions in keyrings allready, if you didnt understand.... when you buy a bp sds it comes a grey bp full of sds, so with this system u say buy kr sds(just example) and it gives u key ring with sds.. yeah and ofc the price of them would be higher.(1cc more)

post opinions :D and i hope this would be possible..

Then mages could have MUCH SDs, cuz the keyring doesn't weigh much ;p

Only if for one key ring you will pay 1cc. For example - 20 key rings of sds - additional 200k for key rings only.

Its a bad idea, 200 aint much on these servers, all three servers have been online for a long time...

(longer time online) means that players have more cash then a new server

For example, I used 20 bp sds for 1,5-2 hours so, it will be big waste for people which using key rings. Trust me.

if anyone want to buy it in key rings get like 1k key rings put them at weapon spot,shield spot,arrow spot use trade buy without bp's rly annoying to refill tho

Then mages could have MUCH SDs, cuz the keyring doesn't weigh much ;p

mages can have allready alot of sds/manas but ofc then u cant loot -.-
and i guess u dont like the idea since u dont benefit from it that much cause ur a knight

this is allready possible anyways but its just fucking annoying/time taking to do the refill lol

Yeah, the part about 'I don't like it' is cause I'm a knight myself.Lol.

Back