• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IDEA: No more Double EXP days. Put Vouchers.

What do you prefer?

• Double Exp days (3 days for everyone at the same time)

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Vouchers (1 day each voucher when you want and you can use more than one at same time)

Votes: 38 55.9%
  • I don't like anything of double exp or vouchers

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Join My Joint

Reaction score
Introduction:

Hey, i tought it should be better that when its a special date like Christmas dont put double EXP.
Would not be better that for example if there is 3 days double EXP like last one, give a voucher to each account, and if the player want he activates or not. (Of courese vochers should be like only 1 day.)

What would that help?

When there's a double exp, server goes half-lag, its very difficult to level up if you aren't in a team and a voucher should help to distribute better. For example if the 25th of December you give one day voucher some people would activate this day, some would wait until a week,etc...

What os the best point of vouchers?

How everybody will know vouchers are in RL tibia and its 100% experience and skills (double).
Thee good point in Tibia its that if you recive 1 voucher but you dont activate it, and months later u recive another, you can activate both at the same time so it's 200% experiencie and skills.

Hey, that wont be an abuse for high levels 200% experience?

Wont if each voucher its only one day, if you activate more than one voucher it will be also the same time (24h). In brief, each player can manage his vouchers how he want.

I think it's still better double experience than vouchers...

Well if you have a good team it will be more profitable for you 3 days of double exp than a voucher of 1 day. But remember the low and mid levels who hasn't a team, for them it will be more profitable a voucher.

Give your opinion without insult and giving ideas...

Introduction:

Hey, i tought it should be better that when its a special date like Christmas dont put double EXP.
Would not be better that for example if there is 3 days double EXP like last one, give a voucher to each account, and if the player want he activates or not. (Of courese vochers should be like only 1 day.)

What would that help?

When there's a double exp, server goes half-lag, its very difficult to level up if you aren't in a team and a voucher should help to distribute better. For example if the 25th of December you give one day voucher some people would activate this day, some would wait until a week,etc...

What os the best point of vouchers?

How everybody will know vouchers are in RL tibia and its 100% experience and skills (double).
Thee good point in Tibia its that if you recive 1 voucher but you dont activate it, and months later u recive another, you can activate both at the same time so it's 200% experiencie and skills.

Hey, that wont be an abuse for high levels 200% experience?

Wont if each voucher its only one day, if you activate more than one voucher it will be also the same time (24h). In brief, each player can manage his vouchers how he want.

I think it's still better double experience than vouchers...

Well if you have a good team it will be more profitable for you 3 days of double exp than a voucher of 1 day. But remember the low and mid levels who hasn't a team, for them it will be more profitable a voucher.

Give your opinion without insult and giving ideas...
Next feru hat in event also?

I voted for vouchers, it's a much better idea than double experience weekends, but I wouldn't limit it to 1 day. Maybe more like cipsoft's voucher system

Vouchers are such a great idea, it will definately help how clogged it gets on double exp weekend.

Next feru hat in event also?
Vouchers is a completely legitimate system that should be implemented into Twifysoft servers and used when we should normally have a double exp weekend. Its soo clear.

Since we have thrown two (2) double exp event during the time our servers have been online (soon 2 years). I feel in one way that this is an idea that wouldn't do so much good. It is not a thing that we do throw around more than necessary and for that reason I feel that a double exp voucher would take away part of the "event" feeling. I can also see the good parts in the fact that everyone would be able to participate when it is on your own terms and the fact that it gives the player more freedom - but in other hands I can also see ways in which it could be abused if you do not limit it very much. With that said, I am not meaning that I am throwing away your idea- just giving you response on how it looks for me.

Back