• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If applying for staff read this.

What your trying to say is everytime hes online hes in thais with his friends.. whats if his friends arn't on, what if hes doing a quest (which he has cuz the site says he did). Everytime ive exived him hes been in trainers.

he has to level sometime,...... he is 303 now or something last time i checked he was 300

so he use bot? are you 12? i havnt seen anyone train in trainers without a bot for over 10 minutes. If hes in trainers, chances are hes afk/botting. also, ever heard of the "alert" tick on ng? comes very useful when people think you bot.

Yea, if you were to pick a tut other than me of course xD it should be bone thugz he always has my back and he is a rlly good friend he should deff have a chance to be on your staff

What should you do when you see a bad post?

Well, you simply click on the "report button" that is just on the left of the post. We will handle this and the user you reported will face the consequences!

(Can you report people for acting mentally handicapped? "Pick a tut other than me? How are you so sure of yourself? The gm would have to be on crack to make you a tutor. Uhh, ive never heard of a tutor that bots, random pks and cant speak english very well)

Name:
My name is Matthew, my ingame name is "Tidus".
I am 16 years old, and I will be 17 in December.
How long have you played:
I've been playing Tibia for 7 years, 4 of which have been both OT's (owning and playing), and real tibia.
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)
I have experience as a mapper.(Ever seen Dragonzden?)
I also have experience scripting.(I can script nearly anything you can imagine even if it goes beyond the abilities of a server I have been known to make it work in one way or another. I can script Lua, Sql, Xml, C++, Php, and a little more.)
I made a website for my old server which i think is very nice.(http://www.freewebs.com/dzden/index.htm)
I have had experience owning a server.(Dragonzden, I can put it online for a few days if you would like to see it)
I can make Custom Clients, Sprites, Scripts, Codes, Websites, etc.
Why I should be tutor/gm:
I have already helped this server in terms of fixing bugs, making a custom client, reporting errors, etc. If needed I can host. Lastly, I can do nearly everything a server could require of a GM from mapping, ingame support, scripting, to bug fixes, ideas, websites, and more.

Truly, most of what I can do you can see in my server Dragonzden, or the codes I made for it. If you would like to see the server or some codes msg me ingame, or on msn ([email protected])
Forgot to mention, I speak english, and a little bit of spanish, I can use ventrilo, teamspeak, msn etc.

Last edited:
Name: (Twilight)
How long have you played: (9 Years)
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)
Why I should be tutor/gm:

Skills:
I am Decent Mapper, Got all the Programs Nessicary.
I Have years & years Of Experience As Gm on tibia...
Examples: Umbyots.no-ip.org, Born4war.no-ip.org, ect....

I have had many people ask me to Host Ot's for them,
I can Afford to Pay for the Host, & I have the Pc to Handle it without Worries Of Crash Or Lag....
Not much of a Scripter, or to good with webdesign;

Why I should be tutor/gm: I believe the reason I should have the privaledge to earn the Oppritunity of being a Gm on
archangel.no-ip.biz

Is because the simple fact I have been around tibia for going on 9 years, So Im very Expeirienced & Good at What I do...
I enjoy Helping other's & teaching New Comers that Way's of the Tibia Life, Without Cheats or exploits....
I am a Very Dedicated Player, Im avaliable almost 24/7 Everyday..Due to sum Personal issues, Being Confined To My Home..

Anyway's, I would Like the Thank LockJoint For the Privaledge of Being Apart of archangel.no-ip.biz...B.C Without him Their Would be no Ot's... Gratz Bro.
Sincerly,
Twilight

Mmmmmm...
9 years yeah
i bit ur 10 years old kid and dont know what is remere's
so shut up
@theard
u saw my post?.....
@Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)
u didnt write anything u moron

Name- Cole (Symbolz)

Age- 17
Skills- I'm a mediocre mapper, i cant script, and i cant do web design
I have hosted 2 servers, Sorry to say i don't have the computer or the net connection to host anymore, but i have also been in the GM position in 5 servers.

Why i should be part of your staff:
I have been in the staff of a lot of servers over the 3 years I've been on OTs, (8 years on real tibia as well) and i intend to help out the lower levels anyways. I'm not the greatest mapper but i have mapped for my own servers before and the maps were decent. I have a lot of good ideas as well. I have all the programs to map on my computer as well. And Ive got good people skills!! I have vent on my computer as well and i know my way around vent well.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request.

Sincerely Cole. (Symbolz)

Back