• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If applying for staff read this.

Name:Jose Carlos R. R. (Terminator/Enfermera Puta)
How long have you played:like a month
Skills: I've been tutor in other OT's before
Why I should be tutor/gm:Cuz i'm a fair player.

Name:Christian

How long have you played: I've been playing tibia for 5 years and this ot for like a month

Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)
I have the programs of mapping and i already did my own map, unfortunately i lost it and i didn't have a host so i could open the ot. No one can expect anything from me about scripting :), i don't know anything about it but actually i'm interst on it.

Why I should be tutor/gm: Me and my rl's used to have lots of ot's, so ofc i was gm, so then i already have a experience
I spend lots of time online and i like to help low lvls and new comers. I guess my english is not bad and i know br and a little espanish.

That's it
I hope i can be a tutor (:)
You're doing a great job with the OT lock, keep on it bro :D
Ingamename: Te Matarei/ Quebrador De Nozes

Last edited:
Name:Christian

How long have you played: I've been playing tibia for 5 years and this ot for like a month

I have the programs of mapping and i already did my own map, unfortunately i lost it and i didn't have a host so i could open the ot. No one can expect anything from me about scripting :), i don't know anything about it but actually i'm interst on it.

Why I should be tutor/gm: Me and my rl's used to have lots of ot's, so ofc i was gm, so then i already have a experience
I spend lots of time online and i like to help low lvls and new comers. I guess my english is not bad and i know br and a little espanish.

That's it
I hope i can be a tutor (:)
You're doing a great job with the OT lock, keep on it bro :D
Ingamename: Te Matarei/ Quebrador De Nozes

thanks a lot, your application looks nice. I wish I could add more tutors but right now I definitely have enough. It might take some time before I add more :)

Tutor/GM

Name: Bobby/Aero

I have played Tibia for about 5 years.

I'm a decent mapper, I have all the programs needed and if needed I could map a little bit for you. I have made my own town on my free time and have mapped for another server.

Why should I be a Tutor/GM? I love helping newcomers and I spend alot of time on here. So I believe I would be much more of a help as a Tutor/GM.

I am pretty attached to this server, so if you decide to hire me I guarentee I'll help players at the most of my knowledge.

I Thank u for ur time reading this.

~Aero

Name: Bobby/Aero

I have played Tibia for about 5 years.

I'm a decent mapper, I have all the programs needed and if needed I could map a little bit for you. I have made my own town on my free time and have mapped for another server.

Why should I be a Tutor/GM? I love helping newcomers and I spend alot of time on here. So I believe I would be much more of a help as a Tutor/GM.

I am pretty attached to this server, so if you decide to hire me I guarentee I'll help players at the most of my knowledge.

I Thank u for ur time reading this.

~Aero

mm i might actually add u as a tutor, expect a pm within the next few days if i forget remind me!! Are you sure your active? I know you been around but i dont see you that much

In the last few days I have been doing as many missions as possible so I'm not usually in the depo.

~Aero

Name:Cody~~~ (Koten)
How long have you played:4months max??
Why I should be tutor/gm:i can mapp.. u prolly dont care about that.. i could try speaking portuguese im not a pro but i can say a few sentences... uhh im learning how 2 script... Well i watnt to be a tutor/gm bc ill help i got alot of friends on here..I can go on ventrilo.. im silent slayers punching/killing bag.. i made u crack up on vent.. what else u need :DDD :* i just want to help out as much as i can =) even thou i prolly wont get it.i figured id put my 2cents in n maybe get a dollar or a tutor :D

Kaz/Kazi Application To become Senior Tutor

Name: Dean/Kaz
How long have you played: Approximate..6 years
Skills: (mapping, website,c++
Why I should be tutor/gm:

I think that i Would make a good tutor because i am in game verry frequently, And i am available to help players of the server when i am online. I am verry well known in the server and I've played for a while.I am also Experienced in Making websites and With mapping for tibia. I am Verry knowledgeable about tibia and about the custom setup on this server and im an all around good guy and i have alot of patience.Hopefully i will try to help the server become stronger and more populated in the future.

Name: Dean/Kaz
How long have you played: Approximate..6 years
Skills: (mapping, website,c++

I think that i Would make a good tutor because i am in game verry frequently, And i am available to help players of the server when i am online. I am verry well known in the server and I've played for a while.I am also Experienced in Making websites and With mapping for tibia. I am Verry knowledgeable about tibia and about the custom setup on this server and im an all around good guy and i have alot of patience.Hopefully i will try to help the server become stronger and more populated in the future.

looks good, msg me in game. or pm GM THUNDERQUEER

Name: Oliver
How long have you played:3 Years
I was previously a gm of ot famous but closed for personal affairs of Hoster
I believe the reason I should have the privaledge to earn the Oppritunity of being a Gm on
archangel.no-ip.biz
I enjoy Helping other's e teaching New Comers that Way's of the Tibia Life, Without Cheats or exploits.
And Made Compromise With The Players.
I am a Dedicated Player, Im avaliable almost 24/7 Everyday.
Thx
I hope that I would call
Sincerely, Oliver
Skills:Help Players

Applying for Staff

Name: (Thel Arda)
How long have you played tibia: (Almost 7 years)
Skills: (Exceeding skill in problem solving, mapping, SOME scripting, website and net design.)

My reason/Why I think I should be a Staff Member/Tutor/GM:

~ I think I could put forth an appreciateable effort into this server, whether by helping new comers, helping fix bugs, mapping, showing areas to players, I will show my place, and show my dedication to this server and all of its population

~ Im on the server every day I possibly can (except for vacation/weekend trips/etc.) and I would be happy to help any player by any means necessary.

~ I am a very fair person, and can see an outcome that would best fit everybody involved in the situation.

~Overall, I am willing to take on any responsibility that would be involved in making this server any better.

-- I personally dont think that too many people have issues with me and/or my behaviour on this server, and if you do, feel free to PM me and discuss it, and im sure it was just a missunderstanding. Gtz to Lock for designing such a great server, Gtz to everybody on it, and Gtz to what might happen in the future

/////Thel Arda/Tamen Warrior////

Name: (Thel Arda)
How long have you played tibia: (Almost 7 years)
Skills: (Exceeding skill in problem solving, mapping, SOME scripting, website and net design.)

My reason/Why I think I should be a Staff Member/Tutor/GM:

~ I think I could put forth an appreciateable effort into this server, whether by helping new comers, helping fix bugs, mapping, showing areas to players, I will show my place, and show my dedication to this server and all of its population

~ Im on the server every day I possibly can (except for vacation/weekend trips/etc.) and I would be happy to help any player by any means necessary.

~ I am a very fair person, and can see an outcome that would best fit everybody involved in the situation.

~Overall, I am willing to take on any responsibility that would be involved in making this server any better.

-- I personally dont think that too many people have issues with me and/or my behaviour on this server, and if you do, feel free to PM me and discuss it, and im sure it was just a missunderstanding. Gtz to Lock for designing such a great server, Gtz to everybody on it, and Gtz to what might happen in the future

/////Thel Arda/Tamen Warrior////

nice post, we may have too many tuts now but I am removing sky til he gets back so, you might get a position soon.

I'm 15 i have been playing tibia for about 4-5 years. I'm good at mapping but don't like to i can script some what just depends on what it is. Website kinda goes with scripting yes I can do that as well. You should make me a gm because I will do my best to help you out. You have a great server and I would like to further improve your server. Alexis sent me if that gives me any bonus point hehe. I'm the one who helped her learn every thing she know's about ot's so yea thank you and get back to me I have your msn you have my email so just get at me.

name in rl:kenneth.n.crisamore

name in game:zarkorak

how long have i played?:4 yrs

skills:i can script exp stages if given the current exp stages and i am a semi good mapper but my computers wnt download map editors for sum reason and im not any good with websites and i am willing to learn anything u want me to do:)

why should you let me be staff?:because i can be a good addition to the team and i am willing to help this server anyway possible and will do my best to help the players if in range of my helping and will learn anything to help this server its a very good server and i am willing to do so much for it

~zarkorak~

name in rl:kenneth.n.crisamore

name in game:zarkorak

how long have i played?:4 yrs

skills:i can script exp stages if given the current exp stages and i am a semi good mapper but my computers wnt download map editors for sum reason and im not any good with websites and i am willing to learn anything u want me to do:)

why should you let me be staff?:because i can be a good addition to the team and i am willing to help this server anyway possible and will do my best to help the players if in range of my helping and will learn anything to help this server its a very good server and i am willing to do so much for it

~zarkorak~

i also have ventrilo :)

Triakis

Name: Johnny
How long have you played: 3 years...
Skills: Well, my best skill is helping people.. but i know scripting,mapping,editing... :)
Why I should be tutor/gm: I love to help people as much as I can and I feel really bad for people that are like low level asking for help.. I dont know why but it just makes me feel all awkward.. I just love to help people and I know alot about this OT. Not as much as the owner :p I also have vent.. (lock knows my real age..) I know that a tutor isn't really any good but the one thing I LOVE BEING TUTOR is that to help people.. to use my helpness to my limits. :) So please I know you have around 6-7 staff members around but please, let me be a tutor :thumbup:

Back