• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If applying for staff read this.

Name: Bobby/Oreo

Skills: I am an alright mapper and may be able to do small stuff if necessary but I am only looking to become a tutor.

Time Played: I have played since Archangel as Aero and have been through 2 acc resets now.

I believe I should become a tutor since I have been playing ur ot for a very long time now and am probably one of the oldest players. I like helping new ppl and will be the best of help of my ability. I am able to control my anger and will work through problems patiently.

I am an active player and I thank you for ur time.

~Aero

Last edited:
Name:Craig ( Craig von Etoo )
How long have you played: Over a year
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor) I consider myself a idealist, obviously I suck at mapping but the ideas are good just need better creaters
Why I should be tutor/gm: Well I help alot of people new or old. I am always in help channel anytime I'm on. I'm an active player obviously ;P I am online ALOT. So would always be doing my job.

Name:Craig ( Craig von Etoo )
How long have you played: Over a year
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor) I consider myself a idealist, obviously I suck at mapping but the ideas are good just need better creaters
Why I should be tutor/gm: Well I help alot of people new or old. I am always in help channel anytime I'm on. I'm an active player obviously ;P I am online ALOT. So would always be doing my job.

Your are kinda cool but at the same time your kinda gay, so I will have to think long and hard about this.
I probly give u tut at first :) stay active though!

Name: Steady Mobbin
How long have you played: 5~ years in tibia, a year on slain
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor) minor mapping
Why I should be tutor/gm: ive been around, and know alot about the ot, and rl maps in general.

Name:Nick
How long have you played:tibia 4 years slain since january
Skills: Mapping/Recently owned ots and know how to be a GM
Why I should be tutor/gm:because i want to help out in anyway possiable im active and help players im experienced trustworty and dedicated did i saw im fucking awesome? and i have vent :)

Name: Andrew
I have been around tibia for about 7 years now. Private server's for about 5.
I am capable of Mapping very well. I can't create random scripts from nothing but I understand the language. I have worked on several websites before, did a lot of css scripting with them. I have hosted my own server before so I understand how things work.
I should become staff because I feel I can take some of the load of your back and allow you to focus on other thing, instead of having to hassle with botter's DDosers ect.. Also when it come's to breaking the rules and punishments, I have no friends..

Mapping:
screenshot_2010-10-16-21-9-11.jpg

Don't really have any scripting I can show you.

p.s. I can Ddos people who mess with the server :)

I am capable of Mapping very well. I can't create random scripts from nothing but I understand the language. I have worked on several websites before, did a lot of css scripting with them. I have hosted my own server before so I understand how things work.
I should become staff because I feel I can take some of the load of your back and allow you to focus on other thing, instead of having to hassle with botter's DDosers ect.. Also when it come's to breaking the rules and punishments, I have no friends..

Mapping:
View attachment 7471

I was skeptical at first but you say you have no friends which is great for Slain.
Because you're not wasting time with pointless RL stuff. I make you tutor soon, after I see you finish my mario kart map. I will have most of it done you will probably just deco.

@zeroth Sry im not recruiting unless you can help in some way..staff is a bit full for now but stay in touch!

I was skeptical at first but you say you have no friends which is great for Slain.
Because you're not wasting time with pointless RL stuff. I make you tutor soon, after I see you finish my mario kart map. I will have most of it done you will probably just deco.

@zeroth Sry im not recruiting unless you can help in some way..staff is a bit full for now but stay in touch!

Ight bro yea just send that bitch over whenever... and ill start working on it.

Mapping:
View attachment 7471

I think it sounds good as well ;o

Name:Craig
How long have you played: played tibia a long time almost 10 years. i played slain old slain and this slain....
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor) uhm well im a newcomer to mapping but its seem a lot of people like my work :p
Why I should be tutor/gm: becuz im a active player, im always in help channel helping ppl, friends with a lot of people, i can handle stressful situations good and work under pressure.

it's like applying for a job irl, never just apply once ;p

Name:Craig
How long have you played: played tibia a long time almost 10 years. i played slain old slain and this slain....
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor) uhm well im a newcomer to mapping but its seem a lot of people like my work :p
Why I should be tutor/gm: becuz im a active player, im always in help channel helping ppl, friends with a lot of people, i can handle stressful situations good and work under pressure.

it's like applying for a job irl, never just apply once ;p

Butttt did you play arch 0.0 with the goon squad raping every one? :) lol cuse I really did pwen every one lol

and i like that last comment.. its kinda tru you have to annoy the fuck outa people lmao to get one...

I won't add any more staff thats in war's its just too much drama lol..trust me you guys will have more fun playing than staff anyways :)

I need a strong mapper

me signed. You have asked me to map for you a lot lately make me your mapper ;\ and tomorrow all day will be making that custom vamp quest for you ;P give me tutor ! give me a shot...

im beginning to think your not giving me a tutor becuz im white !

I won't add any more staff thats in war's its just too much drama lol..trust me you guys will have more fun playing than staff anyways :)

I need a strong mapper

I'm as fair as a neutral person would be. Ive banned team mates just ask thizzit and ive given notations to them too. ex: willy ownage. Dunno if u can check from the recently old server but they are their.

Back