• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If applying for staff read this.

Tutor

Name:Jordon Harvey
How long have you played: played for 1 month
Skills: (no skills..tutor)
Why I should be tutor/gm:
i am a very helpful person and i help out alot in help channal
and i love this server and i would do anything to make it a fun place to be

I belive i would be a good tutor

Name:Aaron
How long have you played:i been playing rl tibia for 3 years i quit after my rls quiit i decided ots is for me becuase you dont gotta spend all day to exp for 1 level
Skills: I got no skills besides being a tutor
Why I should be tutor/gm:Because im a very nice person with some respect and love slain :D

Application

Name: Vy Valiauga
How long have you played:5 years
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor) Gamemaster on several ots, Hosted before, work for a networking firm, high online time. Mapped(Dont feel like making an example as I am applying for a tutor)
Why I should be tutor/gm: We need more tutors that can help out, no offence to the ones now ,but I'd get more help from an NPC that doesnt talk back.

Name: Chad
How long ive played :7 years\
Skills: i love mapping since i get kicked off the internet all the time and sometimes thats all i can do.. i have been a gm on many servers and owned a couple myself.. scripting in not in my vocabulary haha i will not lie.
why i should be a tutor/gm: I only want to be a tutor nothing else purly to help people with random things because I myself cannot find help when i need it and perhaps help you if youre tired of mapping yourself :p

Name:Adolfo

How long have you played:1 Month this server ; 4 years tibia

Skills: I am excellent with webdesign

Why I should be tutor/gm: I think i should be a gm because i have had experience being a GM,CM. I have good social skills and I am patient.Even though i am not part of the staff i still like to help people out here and there.

Name:Craig (Craig von Etoo)
How long have you played: This ot, since November. Tibia since 2001.
Skills: I can map pretty good, Scripting no :p
Why I should be tutor/gm: I have ventrilo, and actually have a mic. I can speak 2 languages. I'm friendly to others.. and just wanna have fun..

Name: Dylan/Dizzle
How long have you played: slain - since last september)
Skills: I am very useful with web design, I am also reading C++ coding at the moment.
Why I should be tutor/gm: I can really help other people. I know most of the maps now. I have knowledge that can be shared with other Slain players.

Last edited:
Name: Dylan/Dizzle
How long have you played: slain - since last september)
Skills: I am very useful with web design, I am also reading C++ coding at the moment.
Why I should be tutor/gm: I can really help other people. I know most of the maps now. I have knowledge that can be shared with other Slain players.

He dose not need staff Only needs to make me Cm and BAM

Name: Martin/Arco/Rebel

I have played Tibia for almost 7 years.

I cant map. But im sure i could get the programs downloaded and start mapping in no time. My rl which you probally alrdy know. is great with mapping and he could show me.

Why should I be a Tutor/GM? Im good at helping newcomers. i give away eq to new comers when i have some to spare. but you'v known me from the 2nd day of archangel when it started. Iv only played here since the beginning of novemeber but i feel as if nothing has changed except the players. so i know the map inside and out.

I am pretty sure i wont quit this server becuase well im attached to it i doubt even if i tried i could quit. and i think i should get another chance at tutor because my rl no longer play this serv(dont ask what my rl has to do with his for anyone other than jon) and golden has had a couple of re-tries.

So thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ahh well, thats a couple minutes of my life ill never get back...

Name: Don (Znote)
How long have you played: 6 years.
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor): I can map a little, not too good, but I can script so much better. Not good with Websites though. I'd still rather have the Tutor Position.
Why I should be tutor/gm: Well, firstly, I like the server a lot. It has some flaws, but it came out on the top in my opinion.. I have owned a server before, I know most of the commands, if I ever have to come to a CM or GM position. I have also been a GM/Tutor on lots of other servers. Lastly, I know much about the OT World. Everything in the Data files, and whatever you need, a script..a map. I'm sure I can help with it.

Hello :D

Name: My Rl Name is Rob, but my OT name is Reggle.

How long have you played: I'm not quite sure, its been some time, prolly like 8 or 9 years. When there were only 10-15 servers to pick from on rl tibia.

Skills:My skills... I've Hosted a Server before, and i've Gm'ed on Many so i've got alot of experience in Mapping, and quite a bit scripting, im not nearly as good as the scripters on this server, but i am a very resourceful scripter that can figure out a way to fix the problems in a script.

I have 0 Experience in Website's but i can learn if you want to teach, i would love to know =p.

Im currently only applying for a tutor, as i dont have vent, nor do i know how to get it. Noones ever helped me out with that issue. I dont have a Microphone anyway.
(mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)

Why I should be tutor/gm:

As to why i should be a Tutor (Or GM If you help me get into Vent) Is because im a dedicated person. I've meet the GM's and i think there great here, so i'd love to work with them so i'd feel privelaged to work with you guys if you'd let me. I can help out players alot with where quests and stuff are, im not highly knowledgable in the Bigger quests on Rl Maps, but im learning quickly, friends are showing me all the big quests, so i can take people on them and stuff.

~~ Reggle ~~

i think reggle be good tutor, let me ask around first i might add u :D

Staff Application

Name: Dj (Penance on server)
Time Played: I've been playing tibia for almost 4 years now, ot for 3
Reason/Skills: iv owned my own ot, it was pretty sucessful until my computer crashed, it was 1/4 custom, people seemed to like it, if you would like a sample of my work, message me in game, i have aim/msn to transfer work, also, it might help if you tell me a general idea of hat you would like to see.

See You In Game-
Penance

Name: Brandon / IGN: Petrified

How long have you played: Six years

Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)

Mapping: I enjoy mapping in my spare time. I can make things look nice. I have a picture of a custom depot I made fairly quickly.

Scripting: I have little experience with scripting, I'm not a big fan of coding.

Websites: I have a lot of experience with websites, I can create and maintain websites (I don't purchase a .com, or .org, I use free websites). I can make websites and forums look professional. I can add custom backgrounds, and create forums very easily. I used to make websites for past games that I have played.

Why I should be tutor/gm: I think that I should be a tutor for many reasons. I enjoy helping out the community. I am very active online. I think of Slain or Tibia in general as a game, and not life, so I rarely get frustrated with what happens while I am playing. I check Slain forums daily. I have a lot of patience, so I can deal with almost everyone that speaks English. My help channel is always open. I hope you will give me the chance to be a tutor, as I will be a great help to the Slain community.

Here is my quickie depot:
CustomDepot-1.jpg

And the bottom floor/hunting area:

customdepot2.jpg

Last edited:
Back