• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If you feel for buy a server [READ THIS] (About how you should think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft2

Banned User
Reaction score
I made this thread as a tip..

If you are going to buy a server.. what you should think at?

1: Whats so special with this server?

2: its seems good?

3:
whats the price?

4: is the server worth the price?

Now, if everything seems fine and good, still don't buy this server untill a Famous and good known user here have give bless to it.

Otland is not an heaven with only angels in it... its a town with both good and bad people..

[Yes, I know, this wasent mutch but everyone should get know of "main questions" then they buying an server]

I atleast hope someone find this thread usefull...

My Tips are....

Don't buy any Server.

Don't trust anyone other then yourself with money.

Make things on your own, so you don't have to pay anything and avoid beeing scammed.

:thumbup:

kind regards, Evil Hero

My Tips are....

Don't buy any Server.

Make things on your own, so you don't have to pay anything and avoid beeing scammed.

kind regards, Evil Hero

Agree with that, but I just made thread for other dudes want to pay for start an own projekt... otherwise I whould write as you.. ;D

I made this thread as a tip..

If you are going to buy a server.. what you should think at?

1: Whats so special with this server?

2: its seems good?

3:
whats the price?

4: is the server worth the price?

Now, if everything seems fine and good, still don't buy this server untill a Famous and good known user here have give bless to it.

Otland is not an heaven with only angels in it... its a town with both good and bad people..

[Yes, I know, this wasent mutch but everyone should get know of "main questions" then they buying an server]

I atleast hope someone find this thread usefull...

My Tips are....

Don't buy any Server.

kind regards, Evil Hero

Agree both, i'll never buy an server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back