• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Illusion 7.6 Houseitems.xml Problem.

zoubiey

Reaction score
Hello, me and my friend started this server about 6 months ago and know we are starting to have some problems with houseitems.xml

In the server console it start spamming: Error: Out of memory and after a while it delete all text in houseitems.xml :/ We never had this problem before. Anyone knows what the problem could be and how to fix this ?

Yours
/ Zoubiey

It could be a virus as well....

Hello, me and my friend started this server about 6 months ago and know we are starting to have some problems with houseitems.xml

In the server console it start spamming: Error: Out of memory and after a while it delete all text in houseitems.xml :/ We never had this problem before. Anyone knows what the problem could be and how to fix this ?

Yours
/ Zoubiey

Could you tell me how much ram you have on your computer?

Right click on "This Computer" (Or something familiar) and select "Properties" and there will say your computer stats..

tell me how much ram you have, and it's easier to give you correct support =)

Back