• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Information Required Please (Need to build a Client.)

landry11

Reaction score
Hello , Since last 2 year Ive Maded Over 6000 Sprites For Building my Own Game .
But Here Came the Problemes , I Do Not Know Anything About Building A Game Clients.
Looking for Code And Programs / Forums / Cant Find Anythings Usefull On How to Create My Own Client.exe

First Things Is - No c++ Knowledge Which Is Killing me
Im Trying to Figure Out What Kind of Platform Tibia Game Is Cuz I Like the Way the Developped A MMORPG 2D Open World But I still Cannot Find Any Informations about that .

Second Things is - I Basicly Know How I want to Build It What Kind of Functions / System / Ui That i Want ,

All I Want is a Old Game Open World But 2D platfrom , Hard Leveling , Each Time You Gain 10Level. You Gain An Attribute Point Which Will Increase The Character STR/DEX/VIT/INTEL / + Main Skill Fist / Dagger / Sword / Axe / Club / Magic / Defence / Fishing / Crafting /Mining / Wood Cutting / Bow / Crossbow / Agility / Somethings Like That . All Designed To Be Like Tibia Game Cuz Platform Is Amazing.

Basic Lua/XML Scripting Knowledge Learned From Yurots 7.6 When i Had 13 Year Old , Bis_func Knowledge Learned from Arma 2 / Arma 3 Building my own Script / Mods .

But the Part that im pretty Screwed With Is the Client Delevoppement I Have no Clue , Where the Look First / Which Tools Do I need to Use To Build It / How To Make My Picture Images Located a the right Place on the Screen , How To Create a Skill System Into The Client. If you Can Help Me That whould be Really Appreciated

Back