• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Invalid spawn time!

DrComet

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've got the next problem with my map. As I wrote in the title > Spawn time between RME and server doesn't match. For example: If I set spawn time for 100 in RME, on the server it is 3 min. BUT. When I change from 100 to 80, it is still 3 min... Spawn rate in the config = 1, so I don't think it is because wrong configuration. I hope it is not caused because wrong compiled source or something... (By this I mean someone made some changes in the source and because of it spawn doesn't work good).

TFS 0.3.6

Best regards,
Dr Comet

Ref

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there anyone can help us with this?

Any Experinced on map editor just help us please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm i got bored really so delete this reply :D i replied only to show you that you are here but i don't know what is your problem with fixing this issue? -.-

Right click the monsters and select properties.

You will now be able to see that monsters "spawn interval". This number is most likely still 180 and you can change that to fix your problem.

Right click the monsters and select properties.

You will now be able to see that monsters "spawn interval". This number is most likely still 180 and you can change that to fix your problem.
Ah thanks for your reply :D but is it mean that we will make every monster on spawn with this interval? isn't there any way to make it like 10 seconds all time?

Back