• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IP-Changers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Not much people use the Tibia Loader these days, you should change the option and make it work with the Talaturn IP-Changer or something.
If you don't know what I meant, it's the button on your website "Launch with TibiaLoader"

Just a suggestion maybe
I mean, I don't use that feature often, but I'm sure there are some very people who use it very often.

Everyone uses Asprates ip changer.. It's clearly the best ^^

It's not. Talaturen's IP changer is better. Lightweight, easy to use and of course, it doesn't have a bunch of useless functions.

Add an option to the server owner's choose what IP changer they want to use on the "load url" or just let they make it redirect to the server homepage - I myself hate those load urls.

It's not. Talaturen's IP changer is better. Lightweight, easy to use and of course, it doesn't have a bunch of useless functions.

Then don't use the useless functions :blink:
Also, they may be useless for you, but others maybe have a use for those functions.

I used Asprate IP changer before as well, but I moved on to Talaturens IP changer as its more light weighted, easier to use, got the great IP list which was created from my idea. :D

Add an option to the server owner's choose what IP changer they want to use on the "load url" or just let they make it redirect to the server homepage - I myself hate those load urls.

Agree. I try to copy the IP to enter website etc, and it starts that tibia loader shit all the time. :(

I rather like to load a server on Otservlist.org with Asprate's Ipchanger/talaturen's ipchanger than tibialoader.

@up o_O Asprates = Otfans? wtf >.<
I have been using asprates as long as i can remember.. It's the most easiest ever.. just click auto 1 time when u start it and then write ip and click change and done >.< Epichanger

im using asprate atm, cuz tala's doesnt support 7.4 o.o

@up o_O Asprates = Otfans? wtf >.<
I have been using asprates as long as i can remember.. It's the most easiest ever.. just click auto 1 time when u start it and then write ip and click change and done >.< Epichanger

Talaturen is auto too?

IP -> Click and done.

Nothing.

It's just the OTland vs. OTfans crap that got them to use Talaturens.

No, I used Asprates before, but when I saw Talaturens, changed to immadiately cuz I like it more, light weight as everyone stated and more...

I will contact Tala to add support for otserv:// protocol.. I think there will be no problems ;)

Anyway, Asperate's supports such links, just like Tibia Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back