• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Zanera 7.70 - Snapshot of a Real Tibia Server (reset every 24h)

Happy to see you are working hard to improve the server :) next schedule includes your plans for house list aswell maybe?
Right, yeah. I'll add it together with a 'search charname' function (will only show accid if the level is below a certain level AND you need to know the char's name already!).
But I would like to start combining all of these functions asap into a coherent website with an organized menu, preferably before or at the same time that I make this list.
Should happen soon though.

Remove the info telling the last login, someone found the lvl 132 MS that took me 3~4 hours to found! :mad:
You're right, sorry.
Fixed.

Also, keep in mind your amount of time online matters either way, as your amount of time in-game is saved and will be counted towards your votes in the polls in the future and other stuff, so the most dedicated/active players gets the most attention :)

The accs that already has been accesed still yellow.
The coloring is now based on visitor IP so it only shows in yellow for you if you were the last player to login on the account :)
For everyone else it will look grey.

The coloring is now based on visitor IP so it only shows in yellow for you if you were the last player to login on the account :)
For everyone else it will look grey.

o_O, very good, now its easier to find high level when trying random accs, now I can check the accs that I didnt tried XD.

Last edited:
Remove the info telling the last login, someone found the lvl 132 MS that took me 3~4 hours to found! :mad:

Lol Way20, I only found the account because you told med it was around 14k, character list was working fine.

I just want to say that I need minimum 1-2 days break now after 10+ hours of thinking and coding every day, not only because I need a break but I have many other things to work on also.

Yesterdays updates:
* New website layout using a single/unified template and my own front controller, added picture from Real Zanera war 7.6 as website background
* Pages separated and linked to in the navigation menu
* Added the commands aliva tera and alani x,y,z for GMs so they can explore the whole map with teleporting using coordinates and added banishment options back into GM's ctrl+y function while making all characters unbanable
* Few more database fixes like added house names back into database; had deleted them many months ago for some reason, and other small fixes

Plans for the future of this server from highest to lowest priority:
* Changing the polls system so players can add their own options to polls (then add more polls)
* Char search (finds only chars below x level and no GM accs) with a column for name of house owned
* Web functionality using cookies to give visitors the option to hide their flag or whole entry on online list, combine the online-time-count of players with dynamic IP, and more
* Start designing/working on the system to either copy or move public characters onto private accounts (will probably take weeks to months to finish because many things will have to be fixed, changed and improved first before this system can be built)

found some fun
Huyw1oC.png
XTU1htk.png
s8hRwcG.png
VZWRbbx.png
68MIgdQ.png
IbR7dow.png
from playing zanera last year
Zanera 11-12/16

don't give up

Damn, the new list is fine, but it's just a change from entering the game to looking through pages. But scrapped the pages already and sorted by level ;)

Quite surprised the highest level is 152 ;)

Last edited:
Damn, the new list is fine, but it's just a change from entering the game to looking through pages.
True. But nobody was playing anymore; online list is empty like 99% of the day now, that's why I added the full account list.
(I've also stopped developing, and I won't host this for much longer, probably up to a month or so)

But scrapped the pages already and sorted by level ;)
Well done! I'm surprised you or anyone would figure that out, especially so soon, when I haven't shared or even hinted about any weird or additional URL parameters.

For everyone else, you can find the top level 50 accounts here.

Quite surprised the highest level is 152 ;)
Yeah, I think they said the server was rather new (@ original release-thread).

@Lelodro
Nice. Haha, did you raid treasure chambers with GM char to get that golden helmet? :D Well done also!

True. But nobody was playing anymore; online list is empty like 99% of the day now, that's why I added the full account list.
(I've also stopped developing, and I won't host this for much longer, probably up to a month or so)

Well done! I'm surprised you or anyone would figure that out, especially so soon, when I haven't shared or even hinted about any weird or additional URL parameters.

For everyone else, you can find the top level 50 accounts here.

Yeah, I think they said the server was rather new (@ original release-thread).

@Lelodro
Nice. Haha, did you raid treasure chambers with GM char to get that golden helmet? :D Well done also!

Damn... there is a list sorted?? And I wasted 15 precious minutes to just scrape the data from all these 1300~ pages :p but well :) So, you're not going to host it anymore? :( did you also stop working on RealOTS??

Damn... there is a list sorted?? And I wasted 15 precious minutes to just scrape the data from all these 1300~ pages :p
Oh. Well done either way.
So, you're not going to host it anymore? :( did you also stop working on RealOTS??
Not going to host it for long as long as almost nobody are interested.
There's a small chance I might try to host it in BR or the US, but the chance is very small because I don't know any Portuguese, and the hosting is expensive and without DDoS protection.

As for Realots, I'm not actively working on it right now as I'm busy maintaining my health (read: avoid burning out) and prioritizing other projects.
But I haven't given up on it. There will probably be a testserver in 1-2 months or something (though I have said this for some months already :D), but there's a lot to be done to stabilize and secure everything, so I'm not completely sure.
It has also demotivated me to see that only a very few or nobody are interested in my idea to let the players suggest features and such to this server. Makes me wonder if nobody would be interested in it for Realots either, and this system was what made me want to host my own OT to begin with, so it's disappointing. I thought people would be more eager to be given the power to change the server in the direction they want to see it change.

Bro Would love to enjoy this on private acc
Old mechanics etc, quests, good times will never come back, but you can help to reach them?

I am 29 years old and 2 kids, dont have time to play, but would love to play again on my own char and revive my memories, any chance you start a server since level 1?

Last edited:
Oh. Well done either way.

Not going to host it for long as long as almost nobody are interested.
There's a small chance I might try to host it in BR or the US, but the chance is very small because I don't know any Portuguese, and the hosting is expensive and without DDoS protection.

As for Realots, I'm not actively working on it right now as I'm busy maintaining my health (read: avoid burning out) and prioritizing other projects.
But I haven't given up on it. There will probably be a testserver in 1-2 months or something (though I have said this for some months already :D), but there's a lot to be done to stabilize and secure everything, so I'm not completely sure.
It has also demotivated me to see that only a very few or nobody are interested in my idea to let the players suggest features and such to this server. Makes me wonder if nobody would be interested in it for Realots either, and this system was what made me want to host my own OT to begin with, so it's disappointing. I thought people would be more eager to be given the power to change the server in the direction they want to see it change.
Don't give up bro, we are with you waiting for more and more news about your work. But a 100% real tibia lowrate it's something that has been tested already and it always failed...you probably should try to improve those aspects others didn't.
Most of the old real oldschoolers(those who played back in the days no matter if they were high/low lvl) are old and know how much time this game takes from your life.(already taken)
I'm 28, no kids like gameiro has, but anyway life is a priority. I can only talk for myself and i say that i would play but i'm not able to put that effort needed to become what i would like be on it.
Im EU player, being BR/USA would also be a demotivation but...you are who has to choose which market you want or think will be more profitable.

Make a highrate, your server is replica,
its nice but to login on randoms chars XD
if possible make highrate,
add donations if you want Ill help you some host if you do it ;)
Thanks and i hope so

edit: if you make lowrtate, enmjoy record 10 players max,
So i suggest you not make next 999999999x lowrate cipsoft files that fail
Only my suggestion, but i play oldschool for 2 years

Bro Would love to enjoy this on private acc
Old mechanics etc, quests, good times will never come back, but you can help to reach them?
Don't give up bro, we are with you waiting for more and more news about your work
Thanks for the positive/encouraging messages :)

I am 29 years old and 2 kids, dont have time to play, but would love to play again on my own char and revive my memories, any chance you start a server since level 1?
I know what you mean about age and time.
But that's what's so good about this server though, that you don't have to spend a lot of time hunting and leveling up.
But I guess everyone wants to start from level 1.
And yeah, I have planned to host my Realots.org project later, which is the same as this server but without these characters, house items, etc.

But a 100% real tibia lowrate it's something that has been tested already and it always failed...you probably should try to improve those aspects others didn't.
Most of the old real oldschoolers(those who played back in the days no matter if they were high/low lvl) are old and know how much time this game takes from your life.(already taken)
I'm 28, no kids like gameiro has, but anyway life is a priority. I can only talk for myself and i say that i would play but i'm not able to put that effort needed to become what i would like be on it.
Im EU player, being BR/USA would also be a demotivation but...you are who has to choose which market you want or think will be more profitable.
Good points.
I don't think the inclusion of pre-existing characters has been tried before, but I guess players aren't so interested in owning/playing a pre-existing character that they know nothing about except for the name, level and items.
And my dream with this server (either Zanera or Realots) was to make it very different from other OTS in this regard: to make it a very social/positive/collaborative server/community where destructive behavior is strongly discouraged, and let the players participate in the process of making the server (customizing it).
Regarding server location: I'm considering hosting this server - Zanera in BR/US because nobody plays it anymore here, and Zanera was originally a server hosted in the US, inhabited by BRs, so they might enjoy the server more also, but Realots will first be hosted in EU, then if nobody plays it I'll maybe try hosting it too in BR/US.

Back