• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ItemEditor 8.6

Creater

From 0 to Hero :>
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Is someone here who can be write for me everything about Item Editor to have easily working?

I need something like all box in program to explain when I'll be making ground, walls, items etc.

Thanks

Thank for quick reply but not about this I talking right now. I know everything how add to server this items but I means more like descriptions all the functions in item editor. Like when I making a wall I checking for example block walls, when I making money so I checking stackable.

For example:
gNlzJkp.png.jpg

I would to have description of every single attribute to working easily, or when which one using in time.

Okay I used find missing items. And now I have got like 12k of new sprites. It's a possible to export to items.xml new sprites or I must make that everything manually? I mean adding that to server + mapeditor.

Okay I used find missing items. And now I have got like 12k of new sprites. It's a possible to export to items.xml new sprites or I must make that everything manually? I mean adding that to server + mapeditor.
You have to add each itemid separately to items.xml, one by one. Manually.

I mean you would have to manually write the name of the item and attributes anyways, so not a big difference in doing it manually in items.xml?

That really yes, but on this moment I need everything adding to mapeditor and I have like minimum 5k items what need a name so I can lose a lot of time. Names and exactly attributes I'll leave on finish that's why looking some tip to make that little bit quicker.

That really yes, but on this moment I need everything adding to mapeditor and I have like minimum 5k items what need a name so I can lose a lot of time. Names and exactly attributes I'll leave on finish that's why looking some tip to make that little bit quicker.
You can always name them in bulk, but its a tedious task regardless :confused:
XML:
<item fromid="xxxx" toid="xxxxx" name="xxxxx" />

You can always name them in bulk, but its a tedious task regardless :confused:
XML:
<item fromid="xxxx" toid="xxxxx" name="xxxxx" />

To mean to make ex. like?

XML:
<item fromid="12000" toid="20000" name="" />

And later change that everything normal in items.xml after finish map?

To mean to make ex. like?

XML:
<item fromid="12000" toid="20000" name="" />

And later change that everything normal in items.xml after finish map?
Yes, in theory it would work. However, all you really need to put them into the map editor is the otbm file. The items doesnt have to be in items.xml

Yes, in theory it would work. However, all you really need to put them into the map editor is the otbm file. The items doesnt have to be in items.xml

Hmm, okay.. yesterday I tried make something but when I took pallete I had only items from normal tibia, without new one what I made in itemeditor. I must some like refresh in editor?

Hmm, okay.. yesterday I tried make something but when I took pallete I had only items from normal tibia, without new one what I made in itemeditor. I must some like refresh in editor?

unless you manually add the palette with itemid's in map editor they will show up in the others section, this is a separate thing from the item.xml file

unless you manually add the palette with itemid's in map editor they will show up in the others section, this is a separate thing from the item.xml file

So anyway I must add something manually? Don't a solution without this? :D I'll try again do something when I'll come to home later so try find a think

Yeah, but when you added items by itemeditor did you put just only item.otbm and items.xml in mapeditor file or one of them?
For mapping you only really need the otbm, however if you want autoborders, random group of tiles, autowall etc you need to add everything to

borders.xml
doodads.xml
grounds.xml
materials.xml
tilesets.xml
walls.xml

individually

Allright so I'll make that and check today. Thank you for help!

Sorry for refresh this topic, but don't want opening new and that question is that really for it. Previously was success so I want thanks for @Tobben321.

Right now I will be want add new sprites from image, I found something but is a lot of images on one photo so I want some like cut it for parts. Now my question going to which size of part shoutbe of image to have that great on normal tibia size. Plus this I looking some like tutorial to how cut that everything to be have without complication everything :)

Back