• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ithilien - Archer's City

Magnetico

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Ithilien - Archer's City

Here is one of the best cities I've ever made before Arghumenta and all that stuff.
I will upload images soon. But, I think that you will like it, just download it and see. ;)

Attachments

When i load this map in RME everything looks fine. But when i load it at my server there is some tiles wrong, the new tiles.

Like instead of the black flooring under the moutain there is a green vial of slime (unwalkable). Everything that appear is like 2 item numbers away from what it should be.. help please :D

(im using the newest RME 1.1.11 and Crying Damson 0.3.6pl1 serv.)

@Up
Yes, that happened to me too. What I did is that I downloaded NaxedOT (dno what version) and opened it with that server and it looked fine. ;)

REP++ IF YOU LIKE MY WORK! ;DD

@Up
Yes, that happened to me too. What I did is that I downloaded NaxedOT (dno what version) and opened it with that server and it looked fine. ;)

REP++ IF YOU LIKE MY WORK! ;DD

ahh, i dwnloaded the older version of RME an it works fine now :D thanks.

rep'd

ITs good? For me , its too boring, and too hugh! OMG, Its w fucking biiig city, and thats not cool man, not cool!

I did the city a long time ago, if you don't like it don't download it, as easy as that. and yes, the city is huge, I think it has 300+ houses..

For those who wanted pictures:

CREDITS TO MAGNETICO. REPP HIM!

Back