• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[iTouch] BIG problem!

Magnetico

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Yesterday was my birthday and I got an iTouch and I've been trying to upload songs to it and I just simply can't, I have uploaded like only 5 songs and I don't f**ing know why I can't upload more...
I conect my iPod and I open my iTunes, everything's fine, then I select some songs to upload'em to the iPod and this happens:

nb44t1.jpg

I don't know WHY it happens or HOW to fix it. SOME HELP PLEASE! :(

Why don't you call Apple support, instead of posting on a Tibia forum? I always wonder why people post threads for in-depth support of a very specific product or something, instead of just contacting that company's support.

+1, it'd be a whole lot simpler to contact Apple's tech support as they will be able to help you way more than what people on otland can.

+ the fact they will actually provide steps on probably how to fix it that shouldnt cause errors where as otland could provide help but cause more errors.

Back