• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper iz01's application

Iz01

pr0m4pp3r
Reaction score
Hello there OTLand

Who am I? Well, I'm iz01.
What do I want? I want to map for your server..

Mkay, enough with that.

Hi! I'm looking to fill the spot of a missing mapper on a serious RPG server.
I'm not saying that I am the best mapper out on the market, but I can ensure you that I will do my best. Just to state it clearly I'd rather not remap CipSoft's map (They are CipSoft's work and are Copyrighted by CipSoft.) or work for a high exp rate server.

A bit more about me:
My name is Fidde, and live in Kalmar, Sweden. I have a lot of time to map if I'm not practicing with band or playing some random game, and to say, I'm not the best mapper out on the market, but I valuate my position more.
I also have a real life, but its not happening very often that I'm doing stuff with friends (I like my computer more :p ), and on weekends I am with my girlfriend.
I have played Tibia since 7.6, and in 7.92 I joined the holy land of what we know as OpenTibia. I began with mapping around 8.1 or something. Back then, I was noobish and liked to make 10000000000x exp servers. But now Its in the other way. Slow paced, nice looking but still playable maps and low exp rates. Well, thats all for now I think.
Earlier I have worked on several own projects (None hosted though) and for UmbyOTs: Myrania World, but I quit due personal issues.

Oh, and here is some work done by me.
(Some may lack details such as grass tufs and other things)
Houses:
nature1.png

mount1f.png

324w.png

(^ is a remake of the picture below -v-)
rodhon7.png

Nature:
noru.png

natre.png

90430367.png

98332523.png

43506242.png

18657353.png

Thats all.

Last edited:
Its k, could be better...should add some tufts here and there, but don't over do it like some people...

This is an application thread, not a showoff thread. If you are going to comment the mapping, you can search for it.
@Ped0: I don't like to make them one more sqm, then it looses it's symmetric. And rather it become one sqm smaller then looking ugly.

Hey i have a ot server but i need a good mapper :D please pm if you want rlMap 8.6

resoria.zapto.org

Gm Hawk eyes

Hope u visit and give more info :D thanks !

Back