• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Jerop's Services

The first script of generate loot when monster load and take the arms of the items add to the monster defense I did a job like it in hours like 6 months ago or something the payment was by hour and it was in old engine too. about the distance I didn't read out this part in the source but if you interest you can msg me in discord. Found this photos VV in discord
View attachment 71914
View attachment 71913

Learning me how fun is it(Just following your way to think to make this stupid boss room).note:- I will make a big Tower mobs system soon I will show you it . I will upload my little last work to show you the difference between us like the difference between the sky and the Earth.
I will upload a picture with the sending today.
srry if i didn't get it properly, that makes that players creates loot on appear into the game?

srry if i didn't get it properly, that makes that players creates loot on appear into the game?
I really can't remember where was this code.
I can't even remember why it's a year ago. Even this V code is like 6 months ago.
But The last improved version is

Some System Made only for Cyleria.pl Custom Show only
Prive Shop System
For more info

Tower Siege Event
For more info

Hall Of Flame

Kind Regards,
There are more and more
I will add later

Capture.png

my laptop Has been fixed I'm ready and free to accept new works starting from saturday​

Free To accept Jobs

Last edited:
I will write to you regarding layout service I think I need someone to brush this dusty aac I use with some newer features are u up for it?

Edit:
Send me a PM with your discord name and I'll add u asap

Free to take some new works from 2/3
I have to leave for army at 15/4 so ask me If you need some work <3
friday day is off.

One of the best experiences working with @Syiko.

Helped in any way and also with any issue i had. Also always ready to help if needed.

Would recommend 100%

@Syiko I'm trying to contact you to buy a system that you have ready, but you don't get back to me via discord.
he's not available right now; you can try again in 10 days. He's currently serving in the military in our country.
always remember that Syiko is one of the best scripters you can work with. Waiting for their availability is definitely worth

he's not available right now; you can try again in 10 days. He's currently serving in the military in our country.
always remember that Syiko is one of the best scripters you can work with. Waiting for their availability is definitely worth
Can you tell me when he's due back?

Back