• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Join the Fenix OT Team Today!!!

mastertassadar

Fenix OT Owner
Reaction score
Fenix OT

Fenix OT will be a 100% custom map with 50+ quests, tons of custom items, many custom monsters, and great new spells.

There will also be a Pacc area with portals to hunting areas.
Donor Items
Pacc Island
Lower Pacc Prices on stuff
Much much more

I can't do it alone so I need some help!

Host[1/1]: (That's me)
Mapper[1/2]: I have mapped out 4 of the 5 major city's and some hunting areas but am in need of a very experienced mapper to help.
Scripter[0/2]: Will be looking for at least 2 scripters to script custom quests, custom items, and Npc's.
Web-designer[0/1]: Will need a web designer to make an amazing site, the person will need to have experience with php, html, and photoshop for images, banners, and buttons.

And now I will give you all a little info about me
Name: John Schall
How long have you played tibia: I am not sure of the version but I have been playing since the times when mages could use weapons any everyone could use the same spells.
Experiences: Well I lack much Tibia OT experience but I am willing to learn much as I have lots of time.
Work: Well if you really must know I am a nuclear Tech (yeah I know most of you may not believe that but it is true)
Lang: English and small amounts of french.

Now for the fun part, at least for you all. What you get in return. 10% of donations per member (so long as the work you have done is acceptable.)

If you have any more questions or comments please pm me or msg me on msn at [email protected]

Job Request

Yo, I Am An Experienced Mapper, I Love To Map And Stuff,It's My Favorite Part In Making OT. =)

Name: Kyle Shiffer
Play Tibia For 6 Years
Mapping Skills Are Great
Experienced Mapper
Nice-Calm
No Questions Not Answered
Language - English, Some Spanish and Japanese
Work : Help out people in neighborhood for things like - Lawn Mowing, Dog Walking, etc.

Thanks

GoD Xenix- Peace!

More Info : [email protected]

Last edited:
Back