• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Jon

Quick Scope

Reaction score
I love this server very much and it is very fun. BUT.... pvp is just not right at lvl 200 you should be able to solo an 80 almost instantly. If yall (the staff) Could make pvp a little more realistic that would be great. it shouldn't take 5 people to drop a lvl 80.. mabey throw in some perks. Or buffs or something because it take way to much to drop on person. Mabey something that increases attack speed for 15 seconds or make you smash for 10 second or something and also come out with some way for all vocs to para that would be great but I'm done complaining... so yeah thx.

~Quick Scope

yeah i may take this into consideration, this ot is meant for 300~ players..the vocs were perfectly balanced. But now that theres less it just doesnt seem quite right. :(

Well I haven't notice the balancing of vocs yet. Here soon I will be making a knight. But i think its the healing rune sence your able to spam it pretty hardcore nubs can tank 2 people. But you cant really tweak it because now you have fucked something else up... then you got fix that and something else aint right and so on and so on. So if you make some perk (buffs) of some kind like i said it might make things a little better. Because as my last post said before a 180 should drop a 80 ina heartbeat.. but sence the heal so fucking fast the 100mp there healing every time turn into like 500mp a second ect...

~Quick Scope

The vocs were balanced with 300 active players, i tweaked everything until they said perfect.

You must take into account, I like when high lvls can do crazy shit like all the missions + help lower levels, it keeps them interested too!
So there is a tough balance into having the most fun with your char..death loss is high..if you die it sux but you will get the xp back it makes it more fun because you feel like you must protect your char even more..rather than being careless.
In a few weeks when you see massive wars again you will understand that it was a great formula I used and a very fun way to play the game :D

If not, I need examples, proof, etc..show me in game. If you feel they need some more tweaks.

Your probly right its just atm it kinda sucks and cotton i think it was because i didnt have a godly wep but idk cuse i droped a 170 and 180 solo at lvl 190 but they dont know how to pvp lmao

Back