• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jonnnn read

Who Cares

Reaction score
Ok you made the server 8.61
Well there isnt a 8.61 ip changer...?

If you actually have it put a link up of where to get...

dont link me to otchanger.net ... because there isnt a 8.61 to be patched... kk

Thanks Fallen

@Who Cares, im about to post the link on the website. Need a minute though still messin with db, fixing my god char.

kk i didnt refresh page and its ok you can keep lookin at my forum sig it doesnt bite

and are u uploading old database to it or something? becuz no one acc exist im sure you know this already

yep just need time to test some stuff..dont worry the database is safe and saved :)

i just need to make sure everything works first.

yea who ever said something about that ip changer it debugs for me to lmao

Yawn I thought you said you were switching it back to 8.54... You do know the account site doesn't even work it says, You must select a town for your character. Go back to 8.54 ffs fuck all this lame shit..

Ok diss u convinced me..8.54 is up im gonna fix the website accordingly.

Im not touching 8.61 til my laptop comes in a week then I will host it separately until its flawless.

I am all for 8.61 then i won't have to have to save real Tibs to a different location.

Once its stable I will gladly switch, until then I cant just host a unstable server its not realistic. 8.54 is 24/7, I will just keep it here. My laptop comes in a week then I can start testing 8.61 until its perfect without interrupting you guys play time.

Back