• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kick?

Athlon

Reaction score
Hey guys i was hunting and there did come a kick is it normal ?becouse the server isnt online yet

can someone tell me did i die or what?

i think the server crashed

But i cant die when the server is going on?

becouse i was at frost dragons and i was killing a drag cant i go outside now?

i need to wait till it get online?

The server crashed like 5 mins after Talaturen did go from his home so hopefully it will be back when he get home.

This server ain't the most stable server I have played.
Maybe reconsider a auto-restarter?

~Houndish

This server ain't the most stable server I have played.
Maybe reconsider a auto-restarter?

~Houndish

It was the first crash in 5 days, I wouldn't call that unstable and using an auto restarter is bad.

Okay, but since I played since the server started I'v seen atleast 10-15 crashes :p

~Houndish

bad to have auto restart 1 reason pingers
if you are smart you know what i mean

I must be dumb then, because I don't understand what you mean. The reason why we don't use an auto restarter is because we want to check why the server crashed before we start it again.

I must be dumb then, because I don't understand what you mean. The reason why we don't use an auto restarter is because we want to check why the server crashed before we start it again.
HAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAA! best post hahahahhaha!

Back