• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kozin's mapping showoff! :) UPDATED!

kozin

OrgeaRPG Project!
Reaction score
Hello welcom to my showoff,
it was a long ago i was here , but everyone call my noob then , haha now i am back! ive trained hard ,

Hell
kozinstyle3pc0.jpg

Nature

Nature2

Desert

Was this nature better?!

And this picture make my happy

Hope you like it !

Last edited:
The "Nature" pics looked kinda awful "/ It should be some trees and bushes on the mountain imo. The hell part looks good :)

I dont like the nature and the desert, but the hell looks indeed good, just as Creez said.

I can say i like ur idees,but it is too littel details search ur whole palet and see what fits maybee some mouatin topground or jungel ground upp on the mouatin may look nice /BaZZe

The last one is awesome, but you need to add some plant life or something to the ground floor, it's kind of bare.

Jo3

I like that last picture, in a mysterious way... I just like it.

I don't like it sorry.

Btw, the last picture? I don't understand.. the water fall down the waterfall, but where exactly does it came from? Infinite water?

a few very questionable applications, but its a good start and i can tell you are on the right track. some things i noticed were lily pads on land, the first 3 mountains are shaped almost exactly the same, try to switch it up with shapes and ground textures a bit more, besides that good work and keep it up m8!

The last picture is best, but use this sprite at the end of you waterfalls, to make it cooler.
xo19pd.jpg

ID: 8632

Back